01-14-2016, 08:58 AM #1
SynixMods
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This all started when I wanted to make RTM Tools, in the middle of it my friend was helping me with a coding I had a problem with then all of a sudden I got a random virus. I can say that it was not from him because a lot of other people I know who have made RTM Tools in the past have had them before but it's hella irritating because I feel like I can't use RTM Tools anymore and that sucks because they were all perfectly fine I wasn't receiving any Nest Add.exe, Forget began.exe etc. (Those are what been popping up) I feel like uninstalling Visual Studios and maybe resetting my PC but I wanted to know if I could fix this problem somehow. Is it because of the encryption or something? I just want to make an RTM Tool and use an RTM Tool without those "viruses" popping up. & also now when I try to use a tool it takes 1-10 seconds for it to load. that sucks man :(.
01-14-2016, 10:20 AM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by SynixHD View Post
This all started when I wanted to make RTM Tools, in the middle of it my friend was helping me with a coding I had a problem with then all of a sudden I got a random virus. I can say that it was not from him because a lot of other people I know who have made RTM Tools in the past have had them before but it's hella irritating because I feel like I can't use RTM Tools anymore and that sucks because they were all perfectly fine I wasn't receiving any Nest Add.exe, Forget began.exe etc. (Those are what been popping up) I feel like uninstalling Visual Studios and maybe resetting my PC but I wanted to know if I could fix this problem somehow. Is it because of the encryption or something? I just want to make an RTM Tool and use an RTM Tool without those "viruses" popping up. & also now when I try to use a tool it takes 1-10 seconds for it to load. that sucks man :(.

Have you tried adding the tools that you wish to use as an exception within your anti-virus?
01-15-2016, 04:27 AM #3
SynixMods
Little One
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Have you tried adding the tools that you wish to use as an exception within your anti-virus?

I never needed to do that before but I have actually tried and it wouldn't be added. I use MalwareBytes. I also tried doing it with Windows Defender. Unless I am adding them wrong.
Last edited by SynixMods ; 01-15-2016 at 05:36 AM.
01-15-2016, 09:41 AM #4
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by SynixHD View Post
I never needed to do that before but I have actually tried and it wouldn't be added. I use MalwareBytes. I also tried doing it with Windows Defender. Unless I am adding them wrong.

It should be added, you should watch this video below on how to do it:

01-15-2016, 10:01 AM #5
SynixMods
Little One
Originally posted by Hand View Post
It should be added, you should watch this video below on how to do it:

Yup did those exactly Dx
05-28-2016, 06:14 PM #6
Rtm tools use Network connection and the anti Virus detect that and Block the tool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo