04-06-2016, 04:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone show me how to use natives in a C# rtm tool for gta v? I'm trying to make a vehicle spawner.

I can connect via ccapi, and read/write to memory. I tested changing the sky color and it worked fine.

I am using an rpc base from a tutorial thread.. does the rpc base need to be updated to 1.26? i'm using 1.26 natives.

I copied someone's function to spawn vehicles that he said froze him, but it didn't do anything to me. Seems like none of it works for me.. I have an rpc class with the base in it, and a natives class
04-12-2016, 03:51 AM #2
Jim Halpert
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Semiboner View Post
Can someone show me how to use natives in a C# rtm tool for gta v? I'm trying to make a vehicle spawner.

I can connect via ccapi, and read/write to memory. I tested changing the sky color and it worked fine.

I am using an rpc base from a tutorial thread.. does the rpc base need to be updated to 1.26? i'm using 1.26 natives.

I copied someone's function to spawn vehicles that he said froze him, but it didn't do anything to me. Seems like none of it works for me.. I have an rpc class with the base in it, and a natives class

This should be in the You must login or register to view this content.
04-12-2016, 06:53 PM #3
Originally posted by Semiboner View Post
Can someone show me how to use natives in a C# rtm tool for gta v? I'm trying to make a vehicle spawner.

heres a link to a open source tool containing rpc for the latest update and a couple examples of how to call natives correctly via rpc You must login or register to view this content. as for the vehicle spawner your trying to develop the program i have linked you to does not contain a vehicle spawner but it should give you a idea of how to properly call natives with rpc spawning vehicles would be the same general concept.

and for your rpc just use what has been provided in the link for you and make sure it enables correctly
your best best is to put rpc in a button to enable it
then try calling a function and if everything is working as should you will have executed that function in game without any freezing.

qeustion answered?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo