Post: Excel 2007 VBA - Operative Summary Trauma & Orthopaedics - Assistance Required
08-10-2016, 01:44 PM #1
Saint-Luciferr
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear all,

As some of you might be aware, i work in a very prestigious hospital in the United Kingdom and have a Trauma & Orthopedics program which has been very vaguely created in Excel 2007, VBA in terms of the user form, basic coding entries and the user interface.

I'm looking for someone experienced in visual basics field to complete this project for a presentation of how it would benefit the work environment in terms of time efficient for consultants to maximize productivity in an already stressful workplace.

Below is a sample image

You must login or register to view this content.

Please respond if you are able to assist in the requirement and i'll give a full background of the desired outcome.

Kind Regards,

Lucifer
08-10-2016, 04:39 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Luciferr View Post
Dear all,

As some of you might be aware, i work in a very prestigious hospital in the United Kingdom and have a Trauma & Orthopedics program which has been very vaguely created in Excel 2007, VBA in terms of the user form, basic coding entries and the user interface.

I'm looking for someone experienced in visual basics field to complete this project for a presentation of how it would benefit the work environment in terms of time efficient for consultants to maximize productivity in an already stressful workplace.

Below is a sample image

You must login or register to view this content.

Please respond if you are able to assist in the requirement and i'll give a full background of the desired outcome.

Kind Regards,

Lucifer

What's the pay?
08-11-2016, 05:14 AM #3
Saint-Luciferr
Former Staff
Depends on the tiemframe it will take one to complete.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo