09-06-2016, 03:50 AM #1
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My school gave me a chromebook for the year and i was wondering if there was a way to be able to use Hauppauge capture is a program for windows to be able to use it on the chromebook ive tried but it says it cant be open and i also looked on the chrome store or whatever its called
Last edited by The Dreamer ; 09-07-2016 at 12:05 AM. Reason: modified lots of stuff
09-06-2016, 04:09 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by The
My school gave me a laptop for the year i was wondering if theres any way i could get a bootable usb or something so i can have my hauppauge capture program on there so i can use it on the laptop
They dont let us download stuff on it as it need admin username and password

yuno just get admin username and password
09-06-2016, 04:45 AM #3
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Remy View Post
yuno just get admin username and password

They wont let me install it isn't there a way to put the program on the usb and just click on the program?
09-06-2016, 04:49 AM #4
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by The
They wont let me install it isn't there a way to put the program on the usb and just click on the program?

but what im saying is try to figure out the admin's username & password
09-06-2016, 05:39 AM #5
The Dreamer
Space Ninja

But is there a way with a usb putting the program on it so i can use the program on the laptop?
09-06-2016, 08:30 AM #6
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by The
My school gave me a laptop for the year i was wondering if theres any way i could get a bootable usb or something so i can have my hauppauge capture program on there so i can use it on the laptop

Dude just take it to a computer shop and say you forgot the password can they remove it lol
09-06-2016, 01:01 PM #7
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by PS3SERVICESUK View Post
Dude just take it to a computer shop and say you forgot the password can they remove it lol

I would but i cant they would see that i removed the password at the end of the year plus i dont want to spend money
09-06-2016, 01:49 PM #8
Originally posted by The

Use Konboot and log in to admin account
09-07-2016, 12:18 AM #9
The Dreamer
Space Ninja

Originally posted by PS3SERVICESUK View Post

Originally posted by John View Post
Use Konboot and log in to admin account

sorry about that but im on a chromebook is there anyway to use hauppauge capture or .exe files on chrombook?
09-07-2016, 03:03 AM #10
Originally posted by The
sorry about that but im on a chromebook is there anyway to use hauppauge capture or .exe files on chrombook?

Nope, you can't install programs on ChromeOS, so executables are not supported. And if it's a ChromeBook, it's likely that this computer won't even be able to run Hauppauge Capture. Looks like you're out of luck, sorry.

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

The Dreamer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo