12-05-2016, 09:56 PM #1
KLArcher
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I'm a PlayStation modder and i would like people to be able to purchase modding services from myself using my website. although i am having some difficulty doing so if anyone can help me create the IPN i need then i'm willing to pay the user.

I would like transaction details to be stored in my database.*

Myself: Then users will be able to pull information up on there status on the recovery service they have purchased.
12-05-2016, 11:34 PM #2
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by KLArcher View Post
Hello, I'm a PlayStation modder and i would like people to be able to purchase modding services from myself using my website. although i am having some difficulty doing so if anyone can help me create the IPN i need then i'm willing to pay the user.

Myself: Then users will be able to pull information up on there status on the recovery service they have purchased.

Do you mean an invoice?
12-06-2016, 05:03 PM #3
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Ethen View Post
Do you mean an invoice?

No paypal has a system in place where you can use their api to create transactions and check if the transactions where succesful etc along with other stuff and he wants help with setting it up
12-07-2016, 07:18 PM #4
Hello, I'm a PlayStation modder and i would like people to be able to purchase modding services from myself using my website. although i am having some difficulty doing so if anyone can help me create the IPN i need then i'm willing to pay the user.

Lol I could be wrong here but I am almost certain that you do not create the IPN. As Paypal has already has it developed for you all you do is just implement it to your site if I am correct. But then again I have never messed with trying to implement Paypals IPN before so I could be horribly wrong ¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
12-12-2016, 09:52 PM #5
Originally posted by Maniacal
Lol I could be wrong here but I am almost certain that you do not create the IPN. As Paypal has already has it developed for you all you do is just implement it to your site if I am correct. But then again I have never messed with trying to implement Paypals IPN before so I could be horribly wrong ¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯

Your correct, but what he wants to do is use PayPal IPN to make a system. I am working on the same thing.
12-13-2016, 01:17 AM #6
Originally posted by tyman1294 View Post
Your correct, but what he wants to do is use PayPal IPN to make a system. I am working on the same thing.

Ah I see
12-15-2016, 02:08 AM #7
Originally posted by Maniacal
Ah I see

Smile yea its a good idea for thoughts who want to keep track of clients/purchases, and have a automated system!
12-19-2016, 02:04 AM #8

Whats i'm learning off of...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo