01-17-2017, 04:53 PM #1
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hopefully I'm within the right area to be posting this but it is for someone to code a program of the material being things such as wall hack, x-ray, aimbot, or just all the above and more.

the game is free on pc and is called "Unreal Tournament 4". It's currently in pre alpha mode so any exploits I'm sure would be easy to find etc. I am up for paying for such a thing as well.*

You must login or register to view this content.
01-17-2017, 11:56 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by mikeyfnbrennan View Post
Hopefully I'm within the right area to be posting this but it is for someone to code a program of the material being things such as wall hack, x-ray, aimbot, or just all the above and more.

the game is free on pc and is called "Unreal Tournament 4". It's currently in pre alpha mode so any exploits I'm sure would be easy to find etc. I am up for paying for such a thing as well.*

$25,000 and it's all yours m8
01-18-2017, 12:14 AM #3
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
$25,000 and it's all yours m8

lol :P troll.
01-18-2017, 04:55 AM #4
Specter
Pro Memer
Hopefully I'm within the right area to be posting this but it is for someone to code a program of the material being things such as wall hack, x-ray, aimbot, or just all the above and more.

Would be a fun challenge, I may take a look if/when I have some spare time.
01-18-2017, 05:19 AM #5
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Specter View Post
Would be a fun challenge, I may take a look if/when I have some spare time.

Thank you very much just let me know Smile
01-19-2017, 11:43 PM #6

looking into this.
01-20-2017, 12:45 AM #7
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tyman1294 View Post
looking into this.

If you need more info and stuff let me know, I'll pm. I've been on "UpWork" looking a swell.
01-20-2017, 06:58 AM #8
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle

The game is open source, there is no point in paying anyone.
01-20-2017, 07:17 AM #9
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
The game is open source, there is no point in paying anyone.

Well yes, but since I can't do so myself it's ok to pay :P
03-18-2017, 11:04 PM #10
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Is your issue still ongoing or was it resolved?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo