01-31-2017, 02:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey everyone! im looking for a mentor of sorts thats willing to give me classes on coding and learning coding languages. im mostly looking to be able to develop tools to hack consoles but as i am right now i think it would be best to start somewhere small so my first big goal would be to help develop a jailbreak for a firmware of ios and i think the best way to do that would be to reverse engineer pangu's 9.3.3 jailbreak. anyone willing to teach me how to do anything on the sorts would be appreciated. id be willing to pay we can negotiate terms in my inbox on here
02-03-2017, 07:15 AM #2
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by heyymanny View Post
hey everyone! im looking for a mentor of sorts thats willing to give me classes on coding and learning coding languages. im mostly looking to be able to develop tools to hack consoles but as i am right now i think it would be best to start somewhere small so my first big goal would be to help develop a jailbreak for a firmware of ios and i think the best way to do that would be to reverse engineer pangu's 9.3.3 jailbreak. anyone willing to teach me how to do anything on the sorts would be appreciated. id be willing to pay we can negotiate terms in my inbox on here

Pretty sure no one on here knows how to develop a jailbreak for ios or reverse engineer one.

Your better off starting off with something more realistic, because if you don't know how to code then you won't know how to reverse engineer let alone reverse a ios firmware/jailbreak as they are basically two completely different fields.

I don't mean to bring you down, but it's going to take time and practice to get to that level and most likely a lot of it :p
02-03-2017, 03:55 PM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
hey everyone! im looking for a mentor of sorts thats willing to give me classes on coding and learning coding languages. im mostly looking to be able to develop tools to hack consoles but as i am right now i think it would be best to start somewhere small so my first big goal would be to help develop a jailbreak for a firmware of ios and i think the best way to do that would be to reverse engineer pangu's 9.3.3 jailbreak. anyone willing to teach me how to do anything on the sorts would be appreciated. id be willing to pay we can negotiate terms in my inbox on here

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Best thing to do to get started, is have a look on live tutorial websites like Code Academy etc... that actually give you tasks to do and explain the basics.

Then you may want to also head to YouTube to have a look at the basics of SPRX coding, as well as pick apart some other 'Free' menu's that you can find the source code for, just to get a better understanding for the code of the game you wish to make a menu for.

If you have a look in the Programming section, you can find more in depth tutorials around this area, as well as a couple of members that could help you out.

However no-ones going to teach you for free without at least you having base knowledge, as it would just take up too much of their time Winky Winky

Good luck!

Links:
You must login or register to view this content. (Text tutorials)
You must login or register to view this content. (Text, examples & quizzes)
You must login or register to view this content. (Don't know if this is free, but they do hand on courses)

YT:

This guy really breaks down .SPRX menu's, might want to check him out, or look in the suggested videos.

Enzo

Pretty much this Smile
02-24-2017, 07:19 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod

qwertyuiopz over on Twitter is a very smart dude when it comes to that. I don't he'd help, BUT it is always nice lurking through his twitter to see his work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo