02-02-2017, 03:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When I add PS3Lib.dll to visual studios and try to run the program i get 4 errors:

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'Exit' does not exist in the namespace 'Application' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'EnableVisualStyles' does not exist in the namespace 'Application' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Error 3 The type or namespace name 'SetCompatibleTextRenderingDefault' does not exist in the namespace 'Application' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Error 4 The type or namespace name 'Run' does not exist in the namespace 'Application' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

When i remove the PS3Lib.dll it works. Any help would be appreciated
02-02-2017, 04:02 PM #2
Originally posted by VadRe View Post
When I add PS3Lib.dll to visual studios and try to run the program i get 4 errors:

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'Exit' does not exist in the namespace 'Application' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'EnableVisualStyles' does not exist in the namespace 'Application' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Error 3 The type or namespace name 'SetCompatibleTextRenderingDefault' does not exist in the namespace 'Application' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Error 4 The type or namespace name 'Run' does not exist in the namespace 'Application' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Are you using a console application or windows forms application
02-02-2017, 05:17 PM #3
Originally posted by John View Post
Are you using a console application or windows forms application

WinForms
03-18-2017, 11:01 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by VadRe View Post
When I add PS3Lib.dll to visual studios and try to run the program i get 4 errors:

What is the status of your issue?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo