02-06-2017, 09:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I'm currently making a RTM Tool for bo2, And I wanna find out how to make it have 2 forms
So basically when they run the .exe it opens a program and says " Load Tool, View NGU, etc "*

You must login or register to view this content.

Something like that
02-08-2017, 06:13 PM #2
add me on skype: nmt__monster
02-11-2017, 10:17 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Amelkalac View Post
Ok so I'm currently making a RTM Tool for bo2, And I wanna find out how to make it have 2 forms
So basically when they run the .exe it opens a program and says " Load Tool, View NGU, etc "*

Something like that

status on your issue?
03-09-2017, 09:13 AM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
Ok so I'm currently making a RTM Tool for bo2, And I wanna find out how to make it have 2 forms

Something like that

Google Kappa

Literally searched for 'Multiple forms vs 2015' and clicked the first youtube link:
03-09-2017, 05:18 PM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup

Something like that

Allows the creation of multiple forms and only allows for 1 to be created at a time so you don't get duplicates.
03-18-2017, 11:06 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Something like that

Is your issue still ongoing or was it resolved?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo