03-28-2017, 03:17 PM #1
slyyy
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

I was wondering whether someone out there could help me by giving me your suggestions on how to begin to learn to code.

A bit of info;

I learn more and faster by messing around with the actual code and
testing it out, so if you know anywhere that does a more practical
approach that would be helpful.

The programs I am looking to learn are Python, Ruby on Rails, C#, C++, SQL among others.

Thanks guys.
03-29-2017, 11:06 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by slyyy View Post
Hey guys,

I was wondering whether someone out there could help me by giving me your suggestions on how to begin to learn to code.

A bit of info;

The programs I am looking to learn are Python, Ruby on Rails, C#, C++, SQL among others.

Thanks guys.

You can find alot of C# sources if you browse in this section

You must login or register to view this content.

C++

04-05-2017, 05:49 AM #3
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Hey guys,

A bit of info;

Thanks guys.

A guy suggested a site to me before. I think it was Specter well I am certain it was him. Anyways try get fluent in one programming language at first then take a more professional approach at a higher or lower level language. You do not want to jump into all these array of programming languages you mentioned. That would be very challenging and can potentially cause you to give up or stop trying or even lose interest. You just need to see it from a certain aspect. I will suggest 5 recommendations and I also will provide a few links for you to check out

1. Programming vocabulary
2. Experimenting & problem solving and error handling. Debugging.
3. Googling errors and reading why they are appearing and observe the information provided.
4. Ask a lot of questions.
5. For beginners I would like to recommend an IDE like VS (Visual Studio).

I am sure you can find ways of getting Learn C The Hard Way maybe borrow it from a pirate.

04-13-2017, 02:07 AM #4
slyyy
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dr.

C++

A guy suggested a site to me before. I think it was Specter well I am certain it was him. Anyways try get fluent in one programming language at first then take a more professional approach at a higher or lower level language. You do not want to jump into all these array of programming languages you mentioned. That would be very challenging and can potentially cause you to give up or stop trying or even lose interest. You just need to see it from a certain aspect. I will suggest 5 recommendations and I also will provide a few links for you to check out

3. Googling errors and reading why they are appearing and observe the information provided.

I am sure you can find ways of getting Learn C The Hard Way maybe borrow it from a pirate.

Scroll to view the free books
Learn C The Hard Way
The New Boston
Cave of programming

Thank you for the help guys.
04-13-2017, 02:08 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Scroll to view the free books
Learn C The Hard Way
The New Boston
Cave of programming

Thank you for the help guys.

No problem bud. Anything else you need help with?
04-13-2017, 02:08 AM #6
slyyy
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dr.

C++

Originally posted by Algebra View Post

Thanks for the help guys.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo