05-23-2017, 05:26 PM #1
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When adding Ps3Lib to any of my projects, Visual Studios 2017 crashes. This has happened on 2 different laptops so im wondering if anyone else has had the issue.*

And yes, i am using a Windows Application Form on windows 10 for anyone who asks.
08-18-2017, 04:43 PM #2
Originally posted by MrXcell1 View Post
When adding Ps3Lib to any of my projects, Visual Studios 2017 crashes. This has happened on 2 different laptops so im wondering if anyone else has had the issue.*

And yes, i am using a Windows Application Form on windows 10 for anyone who asks.

Are you adding as a reference? If so, ensure you're using the official PS3Lib.dll
08-18-2017, 04:46 PM #3
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by itsamnesia View Post
Are you adding as a reference? If so, ensure you're using the official PS3Lib.dll

Yea, it was an issue with my IDE trying to find a resource that just didnt exist with the current updated version of ps3lib.dll

The way around it is that i had simply used the source classes and commented out the issue and it worked fine
11-16-2017, 08:39 AM #4
Originally posted by MrXcell1 View Post
When adding Ps3Lib to any of my projects, Visual Studios 2017 crashes. This has happened on 2 different laptops so im wondering if anyone else has had the issue.*

works for me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo