08-23-2010, 04:26 PM #1
madden's Hoe
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well me and my friend spartan mattin are creating a new game, probly like a halo wars type of game, he has set up a lots of things already, we have only just decided to do this and we need someone to who can create 3d images such as characters or ojects for in gameSmile

we are using the unity engine to create it and he is setting up a site on his own server i believe, please comment if you would like to help usSmile
08-29-2010, 03:13 PM #2
Hey i would happily create the website for you and numerous different graphics all drawn with a tablet on photoshop. I could supply you with many in game videos as I have sony vegas and other top end editing programs, I would make any graphics you want and I will design ingame characters, vehicles and more. Each with a hand drawn concept art image. Thanks alot, if you want to contact me either use NGU or add me on MSN [email][email protected][/email] Thanks alot :wtf:

Edit: I could also learn to use the Unity game engine if needs be. Just to let you know Happy
Edit 2: I would also create a cinematic sort of image with every character you or I come up with. Also every update and new feature, e.g minigame will get a image drawn by me.
This is the type of art I do: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by draganball5 ; 08-29-2010 at 03:20 PM.
09-05-2010, 07:52 PM #3
Domov
Banned
i could help you design the game logo Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo