10-09-2010, 09:48 PM #1
iLL-MoDz
Elite Noob.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is it possible to hack flash games with Hex editors such as HxD? If so, can someone explain the steps?
11-08-2010, 12:03 AM #2
LEFTLEFTUP-_-
Bounty hunter
i dont think your can i mean why dont you try
11-08-2010, 12:21 AM #3
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
Is it possible to hack flash games with Hex editors such as HxD? If so, can someone explain the steps?

A lot of people use a program called Cheat Engine. Its really powerful and enables you to "hack" or cheat on any game.

You must login or register to view this content. to go to the download page on the Cheat Engine website.

The "youtube star" known as Household Hacker released a video tutorial on how to use cheat engine: [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLO2s7SDHJo]YouTube - How to Hack Flash Games[/ame]
11-08-2010, 12:28 AM #4
Is it possible to hack flash games with Hex editors such as HxD? If so, can someone explain the steps?

I played Drag Racer v3 hacked i'm sure if you download it then it would be possible, try it out :y:
11-09-2010, 02:03 AM #5
SWART
Keeper

Yes try the program Cheat Engine. I don't believe it works on every game but you could try it.
Hex editor is mainly for other things, and one of those things isn't cheating on simple flash games Happy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo