11-05-2010, 04:53 PM #1
G59
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i have never hacked or coded somthing before so i was hoping you guys could help me because this being a hacking forum and stuff.
11-05-2010, 11:45 PM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by WiZardouS View Post
So i have never hacked or coded somthing before so i was hoping you guys could help me because this being a hacking forum and stuff.

Alright so that depends on what you are interested in hacking and/or coding.

If you're new my best advice would be to learn a little bit of a programming language so you can at least understand the logistics behind what happens.

If you want direct advice or a tutorial of sorts than you probably are going to want to start with telling us what you want to hack, however if you are just looking around to "become a hacker" I'd again suggest you learn a programming language and then explore for things to "hack" and once you find one, if you can't do it yourself, we can guide you to a tutorial.

If you're interested in coding primarily then it depends on what sort of programmer you're interested in becoming (an example could be, game programmer), and we can help you find a beginner language and maybe a tutorial to get started.
11-06-2010, 08:37 AM #3
G59
Banned
Originally posted by AsianInvasion View Post
Alright so that depends on what you are interested in hacking and/or coding.

If you're new my best advice would be to learn a little bit of a programming language so you can at least understand the logistics behind what happens.

If you want direct advice or a tutorial of sorts than you probably are going to want to start with telling us what you want to hack, however if you are just looking around to "become a hacker" I'd again suggest you learn a programming language and then explore for things to "hack" and once you find one, if you can't do it yourself, we can guide you to a tutorial.

If you're interested in coding primarily then it depends on what sort of programmer you're interested in becoming (an example could be, game programmer), and we can help you find a beginner language and maybe a tutorial to get started.

When i get good, I would like to make hacks on Black Ops but for now maybe just do simple flash games?
11-06-2010, 07:26 PM #4
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
When i get good, I would like to make hacks on Black Ops but for now maybe just do simple flash games?

If you're interested in designing and programming flash games you're going to need flash to get started. Flash is produced and distributed by You must login or register to view this content..

Now you have a few options for purchasing your copy of flash. There is the option to just purchase Adobe® Flash® Professional CS5 (which is the latest version of flash I believe). You can buy that at from adobe at: You must login or register to view this content.

If you are interested in purchasing the entire Creative Suite 5 (CS5) I'd recommend the Master Collection. This is what I purchased initially. It gives you pretty much all the adobe products, and since these products can all work together, you can develop more advanced programs.
You can purchase the Master Collection from Adobe at: You must login or register to view this content.

But while you're on the adobe website feel free to look at other options that you might like.

Now there is one big issue with buying from adobe, its very expensive. The master collection costs around $2,000 and flash alone costs somewhere around 700 dollars I believe.
Not all of us have that kind of money at our disposal, especially if its a hobby.

So you also have the choice to download it through a bit torrent or through someone who's nice enough to have uploaded it to a download site for you.
I favor bit torrents just because virtually any program can be downloaded via bit torrent.
Bit torrents are free to download, so you get the program absolutely for free. Technically its not stealing because the files come over from different locations, bit by bit. Therefore its technically legal. While in a way, it is stealing, but legally its not.

There are many bit torrent programs. The most popular is simply called BitTorrent, which you'll need to download. You can download it You must login or register to view this content.

Next you'll need to find a bit torrent version of the program you want to download.

An extremely popular program for this is a website called The Pirate Bay. Their website is: You must login or register to view this content.
Just type in the program you want to search for and click the Pirate Search button. Their site sometimes runs a little slow, don't worry.
I searched for Adobe Flash Professional CS5 and I already found some options.

Here's a torrent for it now: You must login or register to view this content.

I'm not sure how it'll download, it may be in .zip or .rar, in which case you'll need the proper extractor to get the files. You can just google it.

Now once you have you're software it comes time to program. I don't really know a lot of flash (just barely enough to put together a flash website I made for my friend a while ago). So I can't help you a lot there. But I can point you in the direction of a few good tutorials on how to use it. You may want to invest in some sort of book on flash, but if not you can always look it up online.

If you have a basic understanding of how flash works, I'd recommend trying to follow one of these game tutorials, and if you can get it to work, then maybe experiment in creating your own. There's nothing like learning on the job. Here's the You must login or register to view this content..

If you're a complete beginner to flash then you might want to see You must login or register to view this content. just to get a feel for it.

If you are more of a visual learner and a complete beginner to flash and you'd like a video tutorial, I'd recommend MacBoyProductions. His first video in his set of flash tutorials is [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mfjCvzEA4M]YouTube - Flash Professional CS5 Beginner Tutorial - What is Flash?[/ame]

I hope this helps a little bit.

The following user thanked Epic? for this useful post:

G59
11-06-2010, 07:39 PM #5
G59
Banned
Originally posted by AsianInvasion View Post

I hope this helps a little bit.

Thanks this helped but how would I hack flash games?
11-06-2010, 08:02 PM #6
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Now you mentioned being interested in "hacking black ops". I don't know a lot on hacking for the PS3 as I really on play on the xbox. You may want to see the hacking subsections for the playstation and for black ops on Next Gen Update. It should help to explain it a little bit.

If you really want to go in depth on the game programming side (hacking and maybe going beyond and creating your own game) and learn scripting I'd recommend you learn a scripting language.
Some good ones to get experience in are Perl, Java, C++, C#, and other programming languages. Of course if you just wanted to make a website you can do that with HTML and CSS, but if you really want to get in on the game programming scene, C++ is the one to learn.

If you're completely new to programming, it'll all be very confusing. That's why I'd suggest learning and "getting warmed up" in an easier more game-dedicated sort of language. I personally recommend Blitz Basic and Blitz 3D. Unfortunately again you have to pay, but you can just bit torrent it, that's what I did. There's a ton of great tutorials online.

While you probably are planning on creating some sort of massively awesome 3D FPS or what not, you're going to have to start small in the 2D realm. I'm working on a 3D RPG in C++ (I've since moved on from blitz, which despite being able to create amazing 3D games, has some limitations) however I decided to see if I could recall my blitz knowledge and make a quick game. I'm not sure if it will run because WinRar has been having issues on my new computer (no idea why). But if it works you should be able to download and play the game (but first you'll have to extract it) from You must login or register to view this content..

Once you extract it go into the spaceship folder and click on the .exe executable file. Yeah yeah, I know you can fly the spaceship off the screen and once you kill all the aliens nothing happens (btw controls are left arrow key, right arrow key, and space bar to shoot). But hey, its not bad for a 30 minute job on a programming language I barely use anymore.
I created it on blitz basic. A good tutorial to follow for it is
YouTube - Blitz Basic Programming for Beginners - Part 1

Really up to you what you want to do. You're welcome to continue on in flash. Learn an advanced scripting language, or if you're new to programming give blitz a try. A good tutorial to follow is [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWRpRgv3lbw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWRpRgv3lbw[/ame]

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Thanks this helped but how would I hack flash games?

Ah yes, hacking flash games.

So it sounds like you're less interested in knowing the scripting behind it, and more interested just in breaking other people's work. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
Don't worry, not saying there's anything wrong with it.

If you have the flash game and you can open it in Flash Professional you can obviously just edit and redesign it to your needs. Other than that it can be hard to hack flash if you just do it on your own. However there is always... CHEAT ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!

Youtube star, HouseholdHacker, explains just how to use cheat engine and how it works on youtube: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLO2s7SDHJo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLO2s7SDHJo[/ame]
You can download cheat engine from the link he has in his description, or just go straight to You must login or register to view this content.

Cheat engine will allow you to hack virtually any flash game.
Last edited by Epic? ; 11-06-2010 at 08:05 PM.

The following user thanked Epic? for this useful post:

G59

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo