11-06-2010, 03:36 PM #1
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey well I am starting to make a game and I was wondering if anyone wants to help me make it. I can do most of the coding but I could juse some help if someone really knows what there doing and has some examples. But I really need some zombie sprites and animation. The game will eventually look like this:

You must login or register to view this content.

After I get really good with 2d I will make it 3D like L4D4. (Left For Dead 4)

But then I will add it so its all about building up your house and exploring, Kinda like minecraft but its all about zombies and better graphics. Also you are in a city and you can explore through it. And you have to fight zombies to find your resources.

Anyway I am looking for;
Good C++ Programmers
Good GFX Artist
Good Animation Artist

EDIT: OK I am really confused with sfml. Because I was trying to create a menu and SFML is really confusing for me at least. And I can't find very many good tutorials that go into actual game making. So I guess I am going to need someone really good with SFML while I make the normal c++ part. I do know how to move pictures and rotate and zoom but I am really confused with the rest of it. So I either need someone to help with that or someone who can point me in the right direction. I have decided to move onto sfml 2.
Last edited by Ritztro ; 11-06-2010 at 06:03 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo