11-14-2010, 12:13 AM #1
DaRKnEzZ-
Formerly Known as xFlex0-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i'm currently taking a course at college in IT and as part of that we do a small bit of VB. This is the 1st program i have created, and just wanted to see what you think Smile

It will encrypt whatever you write in the first box, then if you copy the encrypted text into the 2nd textbox and hit decrypt it should give you the original message Smile

it can only encrypt all capital letters, all lower case letters, numbers 0-9 and full stops.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked DaRKnEzZ- for this useful post:

Drake
11-14-2010, 01:14 AM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by xFlex0
Hey guys, i'm currently taking a course at college in IT and as part of that we do a small bit of VB. This is the 1st program i have created, and just wanted to see what you think Smile

It will encrypt whatever you write in the first box, then if you copy the encrypted text into the 2nd textbox and hit decrypt it should give you the original message Smile

it can only encrypt all capital letters, all lower case letters, numbers 0-9 and full stops.

You must login or register to view this content.

Just something to save you time down the road, instead of using the replace method for your textbox you could always use .toupper and it will cut down the code by alot

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

DaRKnEzZ-
11-14-2010, 04:36 PM #3
DaRKnEzZ-
Formerly Known as xFlex0-
Originally posted by UP View Post
Just something to save you time down the road, instead of using the replace method for your textbox you could always use .toupper and it will cut down the code by alot

Thanks for the advice Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo