02-19-2011, 04:03 PM #1
Kylee.
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before you get the wrong end of the stick, These bots were NOT made by me, they are just a few bots that i have on my Laptop..

1. [COLOR="Cyan"]Predicto Auto-Poll Bot by Gamma[/COLOR] - Amazing Bot that very quickly does all the polls. You do need to manually enter the captcha but this bypasses the 10 second wait time so its really fast. I finished off all my polls in about an hour and now I use it around every 2-3 days its great! 

2.[COLOR="Lime"] Extended Lockerz Play [/COLOR]- Nice little bot to help you watch Lockerz Videos. again for this you need to enter the captcha manually as well but there is another Extension created by

3.[COLOR="Magenta"] RoboSwag [/COLOR]- This is definatley, one of the most working SB Search bot.(IMO) This really does work and it gets you a lot of nice Swagbucks! It usually gets me a win every 2 - 3 times per 3-5 Hours Smile

4. [COLOR="Purple"]vBChicktionary Bot by pkedpker[/COLOR] - Amazing bot does Chicktionary for you completely automatic! (except for catpcha) You can only get 1k Tickets a day. So just run it. It should only take you around 2 hours since each game takes almost exactly 2 minutes.

5. [COLOR="Blue"]Lockerz Play Bot by awwwwyee[/COLOR] - This is a nice little bot that skips ads and has no sound. It works completley fine..but to download it, its sharecash or cpalead. I would suggest looking at either one and then trying to see and find a "Game Vance" offer. Then follow my GV Guide.

6. [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Advance Adf.ly Bot by dragonpiper [/COLOR]- Really smart idea. You can use proxies or you can use real people from all around the world who are connected to the network!

7.[COLOR="Yellow"]Linkbucks Bot by dragonpipe [/COLOR]- Same Genius and a similar bot except for Linkbucks. It works basically the same way.

8. [COLOR="Cyan"]LIMES - THE Ultimate Swagbucks Bot by Darkness[/COLOR] - Smart little bot that does all the little stuff as well such as daily polls, visiting NOSO, visiting Trusted Surveys and also Auto Surfing!

9. [COLOR="Magenta"]Youtube Subscriber v3 by Jani [/COLOR]- Nice little bot where u can use your accounts to quickly sub to a certain account with just a couple of clicks and a whole lot of typing

10. [COLOR="Lime"]LockerzDailies Bot by asnara[/COLOR] - Hate it when you forget to do Dailies? With this bot you won't have to worry about that because this answers the dailies for you automatically!

11. [COLOR="Red"]Adf.ly Ad Skipper by DeadlyCheese[/COLOR] - Yup it does exactly what the name says. It skips the 5 second wait time to get you your money quicker than ever!

Might be a few more there that i haven't stated.

You must login or register to view this content.

You will need WinRAR to extract these bots, if you don't have it you can download itYou must login or register to view this content. (This is for Windows 7, if you need it for anyother software e.g. Vista, XP ect.. just search google.. WinRAR for (Your software)
Credit to You must login or register to view this content. for most of these bots :y:

The following user thanked Kylee. for this useful post:

Merkii
02-19-2011, 04:05 PM #2
nice collection
02-19-2011, 06:04 PM #3
Originally posted by MomasGirlOnline View Post
Before you get the wrong end of the stick, These bots were NOT made by me, they are just a few bots that i have on my Laptop..

1. [COLOR="Cyan"]Predicto Auto-Poll Bot by Gamma[/COLOR] - Amazing Bot that very quickly does all the polls. You do need to manually enter the captcha but this bypasses the 10 second wait time so its really fast. I finished off all my polls in about an hour and now I use it around every 2-3 days its great! 

2.[COLOR="Lime"] Extended Lockerz Play [/COLOR]- Nice little bot to help you watch Lockerz Videos. again for this you need to enter the captcha manually as well but there is another Extension created by

3.[COLOR="Magenta"] RoboSwag [/COLOR]- This is definatley, one of the most working SB Search bot.(IMO) This really does work and it gets you a lot of nice Swagbucks! It usually gets me a win every 2 - 3 times per 3-5 Hours Smile

4. [COLOR="Purple"]vBChicktionary Bot by pkedpker[/COLOR] - Amazing bot does Chicktionary for you completely automatic! (except for catpcha) You can only get 1k Tickets a day. So just run it. It should only take you around 2 hours since each game takes almost exactly 2 minutes.

5. [COLOR="Blue"]Lockerz Play Bot by awwwwyee[/COLOR] - This is a nice little bot that skips ads and has no sound. It works completley fine..but to download it, its sharecash or cpalead. I would suggest looking at either one and then trying to see and find a "Game Vance" offer. Then follow my GV Guide.

6. [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Advance Adf.ly Bot by dragonpiper [/COLOR]- Really smart idea. You can use proxies or you can use real people from all around the world who are connected to the network!

7.[COLOR="Yellow"]Linkbucks Bot by dragonpipe [/COLOR]- Same Genius and a similar bot except for Linkbucks. It works basically the same way.

8. [COLOR="Cyan"]LIMES - THE Ultimate Swagbucks Bot by Darkness[/COLOR] - Smart little bot that does all the little stuff as well such as daily polls, visiting NOSO, visiting Trusted Surveys and also Auto Surfing!

9. [COLOR="Magenta"]Youtube Subscriber v3 by Jani [/COLOR]- Nice little bot where u can use your accounts to quickly sub to a certain account with just a couple of clicks and a whole lot of typing

10. [COLOR="Lime"]LockerzDailies Bot by asnara[/COLOR] - Hate it when you forget to do Dailies? With this bot you won't have to worry about that because this answers the dailies for you automatically!

11. [COLOR="Red"]Adf.ly Ad Skipper by DeadlyCheese[/COLOR] - Yup it does exactly what the name says. It skips the 5 second wait time to get you your money quicker than ever!

You will need WinRAR to extract these bots, if you don't have it you can download itYou must login or register to view this content. (This is for Windows 7, if you need it for anyother software e.g. Vista, XP ect.. just search google.. WinRAR for (Your software)
Credit to You must login or register to view this content. for most of these bots :y:

Wrong Section :P this should be in hacking/coding, not programming.
02-19-2011, 07:23 PM #4
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by TheUberFail View Post
Wrong Section :P this should be in hacking/coding, not programming.

ok thanks :y:, i thought since they were programs, they should be posted here :carling: ill see if i can get it moved :y:
02-20-2011, 10:39 AM #5
x-MaGiiKZz-o
Who’s Jim Erased?
Nice bots, I wonder how you make them??
02-20-2011, 01:00 PM #6
Merkii
Former Staff
Thnaks <3
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
02-22-2011, 03:42 AM #7
iOrochimaru
Immortality Technique
Originally posted by MerkLovesToHack View Post
Thnaks <3
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

LOL. Nice Collection
02-22-2011, 07:33 PM #8
Before you get the wrong end of the stick, These bots were NOT made by me, they are just a few bots that i have on my Laptop..

lmfao ok bro i need your help here with your youtube bot lmfaoo cuz i need a list of accounts so might as well post those up 2
02-22-2011, 07:35 PM #9
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by MrFancyHacker View Post
lmfao ok bro i need your help here with your youtube bot lmfaoo cuz i need a list of accounts so might as well post those up 2

I don't know how to use them, i just download them for fun :p
02-22-2011, 07:37 PM #10
I don't know how to use them, i just download them for fun :p

o haha ok Happy well try to get a list for me please i know how to use them Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo