02-20-2011, 01:49 AM #1
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, Since I can only code in HTML, for the most part, I'm looking to get some help, And anyone who can do this for me or explain how to do it will get 100k - 2.5 Million vBux depending on how helpful they are Smile

Basically, I need it to, in a window like: ( Just need the Username, password, & captcha )
You must login or register to view this content., but instead of yahoo, what it should do is work on You must login or register to view this content.
And ask me for the captcha, while using a formatted Email and default password. After I input the captch it should "submit" it and on the next page choose any time zone and hit "submit" again. Then it should restart, on the next account.

EG
Ask for captcha ZUAMsixo
Finish registering GenericAccount1
Ask for captcha paIksnSi
Finish registering GenericAccount2
ETC

Sorry if it's unclear. Smile
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 02-20-2011 at 01:55 AM.
02-21-2011, 12:38 AM #2
nice tread dude really helpul
02-21-2011, 12:38 AM #3
hmm little unclear..but ill try help
02-21-2011, 12:40 AM #4
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by xdylanboyle View Post
nice tread dude really helpul

How so? If you're going to spam, do it right.
02-21-2011, 12:45 AM #5
Originally posted by AWLChrysalis View Post
How so? If you're going to spam, do it right.

Haha his comment just made my day, he didn't even read what you wrote.

Oh and sorry I can't help I wasn't sure that this could work with gmail ect.
02-21-2011, 12:48 AM #6
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by Stxyzth View Post
Haha his comment just made my day, he didn't even read what you wrote.

Oh and sorry I can't help I wasn't sure that this could work with gmail ect.

It doesn't actually register a GMAIL account. It puts in a randomusername@mydomain, password, Second password, Then asks me to enter the captcha, then submits it, and chooses a time zone.
02-21-2011, 12:51 AM #7
Originally posted by AWLChrysalis View Post
It doesn't actually register a GMAIL account. It puts in a randomusername@mydomain, password, Second password, Then asks me to enter the captcha, then submits it, and chooses a time zone.

Yeah sorry that's sort of what I meant xD, I use this method and It would be awesome to have this but I'm only a little bit into html so I wouldn't be able to make it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo