03-02-2011, 09:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have created a custom CMD.exe that might have a better chance at working.

Source code:

#include<iostream>
#include<windows.h>

int main()
{
std::string input;

std::cout<<"Welcome to Ubers CMD.exe"<<std::endl<<std::endl;

for(;Winky Winky
{
std::cout<<std::endl<<"UberCMSad Awesome ";
getline(std::cin,input);
std::cout<<std::endl;
system(input.c_str());
}
}

EXE:
You must login or register to view this content.
03-02-2011, 06:58 PM #2
might wanna say what programming language this is

also is there a way to use the "interactive CMD" (which allows CMD to run at local system level) with code like this?
03-02-2011, 09:25 PM #3
Originally posted by cozmo195 View Post
might wanna say what programming language this is

also is there a way to use the "interactive CMD" (which allows CMD to run at local system level) with code like this?

its C++, although if you know how to use it, you would know what language it is :P, and if you dont know how to use it, whats the point? :P
03-02-2011, 09:36 PM #4
0B4M4
Priv8Root 0wner!
Thanks ill use this for school
03-02-2011, 09:43 PM #5
anddrew
League Champion
Do you have a quick pointer on how to use?
03-02-2011, 10:31 PM #6
x-MaGiiKZz-o
Who’s Jim Erased?
Cool will use that code, thanks.
03-02-2011, 10:42 PM #7
schnzrs
Do a barrel roll!
You are using the System function, when using that there are some issues. Like you can not change your working directory while using the cd command. You should use some built in OS functions in C++ to handle directory changing, instead of using the System function for everything. Just a heads up!

The following user thanked schnzrs for this useful post:

jsonnerrr
03-02-2011, 11:01 PM #8
Originally posted by TheUberFail View Post
its C++, although if you know how to use it, you would know what language it is :P, and if you dont know how to use it, whats the point? :P

umm i never said i didn't know how to use it i was just pointing out it's eaiser if you just tell people what programming language it was
03-03-2011, 06:16 PM #9
Originally posted by schnzrs View Post
You are using the System function, when using that there are some issues. Like you can not change your working directory while using the cd command. You should use some built in OS functions in C++ to handle directory changing, instead of using the System function for everything. Just a heads up!

directory's work fine including the CD, current directory is just where your running the .exe from.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo