04-12-2011, 09:11 PM #1
Curt
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I thought i'd post this because using a tool like this is much quicker than doing manual SQLI (unless you prefer doing it old school.:tongueSmile This tool is a little like havij but in my opinion better. I will only be showing you howto find vulnerable websites with this tutorial as their's plenty of tutorials on how to deface an sql vulnerable site.

First off you need to download the actual tool itself (No this is not my own tool)
Download (Survey free);

You must login or register to view this content.

Once you've downloaded the program itself from the above download link, you need to extract it to a place you will know where to find it. You can find a picture of the programme itself, once opened, below.

NOTE- Make sure you don't extract the tool away from the folder because that's where the dorks are.

Ok so now for the tutorial, this is a little long but who ever said hacking was easy? just simply follow these steps bellow and then you will be successful in "hacking" your opponent.

Step 1 -First you will need to click the "Scanner" tab and then the little "+" icon on the "All dorks". Once done you will see a list like below.
this is called a "dork" you can pick any dork you want via clicking the little "+" icon, again.

Step 2 - Next you will need to pick a specific "dork" I'm going to be using ASP with dork ; ".asp?bookID=" you can (enter it into the search box the type of dork you're looking for. This tutorial doesn't require this specific dork, you can chose one to your own preference. So now our stage process should be as shown below.

Step 3 - Now you will need to press the scan button, make sure to press "Remove duplicates". See the below picture.

Step 4 - Once you've completed "Step 3" the next thing you will need to do is right click your list (the white part) and press "Send to SQLI Crawler" as so.

Step 5 - Once in the SQLI Crawler you will need to press "Crawl" this will find you the vulnerable links from the ones you just just imported, this didn't work for me as good as I was hoping. It should look like the following.

Step 6 - Once your list is populated you have now got yourself some vulnerable sites to SQL inject.

I would of continued the tutorial into more depth of executing SQL injection with this tool but there's already tutorials around that you can use. If you need any help with SQL injecting/uploading a shell just PM me, I'll be more than happy to help. I know you might think this tutorial is well pointless but it's a simple way of finding vulnerable websites whilst using some of the best dorks. Oh and before you guys say isn't it better just using "Google" well in my opinion no, this method tells you if its vulnerable and gives you over +50 sites at a time which will keep you busy.

I hope you liked this tutorial and remember whenever hacking/exploiting sites always use a proxy to hide yourself, here's a few proxy's that I use.

You must login or register to view this content. (best in my opinion)

Remember all my tutorials I do myself from my own personal knowledge. Here's some other tutorials I made ;

Virus scan.
Last edited by Toxic ; 05-02-2016 at 01:25 PM. Reason: New pictures + virus scan + new text.

The following 79 users say thank you to Curt for this useful post:

_Daz_, --Ben-, -Ginge, -Hazz-, -SuperMan, -Syed-, .JiampyPotter, .Mitch, <Jimbo>, Midnight.eGo, Albani310, Algebra, Axiom, Bang Tidy, Callum., Chief Keef Sosa, Chronos, consolaman, Eggy551, I Like Turtles, Epic?, SweatyMidgets, Febreze, frag06, Grezinn, HonuCinema, Hurldoh, I Got Cookies, Hawk, Beats, JamieMaCc, Jannis96, Jared, JoeD232, johnw6619, joni_djESP, Josh_ox3, jvideogamefreek, Khemz, lbalancel, legitmod, LordOlliee, Luxify, Lydey, MegaMister, MidgetGangBang, MODZ4FUN420, Mr. Aimbot, Mudkip, Nickm0117, Night Wolf, Ninja, Pimp, Playst4tion.com, Proboscis, Rath, Reay, Recto, Refusing, Relevant, RGB, Rip The Jacker, Rokiz, Scouser94, Stx, TehMerkMods, TehMike, The_Switch, TryCatchMe, Tupac, tylerallmighty, UNLIMITED G@M3R, Valence2point0, Xanadu, xGunz, xMurphyBoiix
08-20-2011, 09:19 PM #74
Valence2point0
Pokemon Trainer
awesome man thanks! ill put this to good use
08-22-2011, 09:37 PM #75
thanks mate i needed that
08-26-2011, 03:21 AM #76
Crockid5
Save Point
I seem to have a problem with the sql poison program,when i open it up i just get an error saying vshost.exe has stopped working.. any help?
08-26-2011, 11:12 PM #77
Curt
Former Staff
Originally posted by Crockid5 View Post
I seem to have a problem with the sql poison program,when i open it up i just get an error saying vshost.exe has stopped working.. any help?

You opened the wrong program, vschost.exe is the program that helps generate the vuln site's via the text file. Scroll down and fined the "Po!z0n bla bla" program, hope this helped.

The following user thanked Curt for this useful post:

jobush50
07-09-2013, 03:24 PM #78
best tutorial ever Smile gonna have fun with this!
07-29-2013, 05:43 AM #79
so what does this do exactly?
08-10-2013, 08:42 PM #80
Originally posted by TehMike View Post
Nice work Curtis Winky Winky

Why is it on 3.56 and not 3.55
03-03-2014, 01:44 PM #81
FBOMB
Haxor!
I know this thread is labeled "How to find vulnerable websites", but wouldnt it be better if people learned sql.... Then they would know what to look for and how to find sqli vulnerabilities.

Just my 2 cents.
07-02-2014, 06:36 PM #82
m3u
Save Point
Originally posted by Curt View Post
I thought i'd post this because using a tool like this is much quicker than doing manual SQLI (unless you prefer doing it old school.:tongueSmile This tool is a little like havij but in my opinion better. I will only be showing you howto find vulnerable websites with this tutorial as their's plenty of tutorials on how to deface an sql vulnerable site.

First off you need to download the actual tool itself (No this is not my own tool)
Download (Survey free);

Once you've downloaded the program itself from the above download link, you need to extract it to a place you will know where to find it. You can find a picture of the programme itself, once opened, below.

NOTE- Make sure you don't extract the tool away from the folder because that's where the dorks are.

Ok so now for the tutorial, this is a little long but who ever said hacking was easy? just simply follow these steps bellow and then you will be successful in "hacking" your opponent.

Step 1 -First you will need to click the "Scanner" tab and then the little "+" icon on the "All dorks". Once done you will see a list like below.
this is called a "dork" you can pick any dork you want via clicking the little "+" icon, again.

Step 2 - Next you will need to pick a specific "dork" I'm going to be using ASP with dork ; ".asp?bookID=" you can (enter it into the search box the type of dork you're looking for. This tutorial doesn't require this specific dork, you can chose one to your own preference. So now our stage process should be as shown below.

Step 3 - Now you will need to press the scan button, make sure to press "Remove duplicates". See the below picture.

Step 4 - Once you've completed "Step 3" the next thing you will need to do is right click your list (the white part) and press "Send to SQLI Crawler" as so.

Step 5 - Once in the SQLI Crawler you will need to press "Crawl" this will find you the vulnerable links from the ones you just just imported, this didn't work for me as good as I was hoping. It should look like the following.

Step 6 - Once your list is populated you have now got yourself some vulnerable sites to SQL inject.

I would of continued the tutorial into more depth of executing SQL injection with this tool but there's already tutorials around that you can use. If you need any help with SQL injecting/uploading a shell just PM me, I'll be more than happy to help. I know you might think this tutorial is well pointless but it's a simple way of finding vulnerable websites whilst using some of the best dorks. Oh and before you guys say isn't it better just using "Google" well in my opinion no, this method tells you if its vulnerable and gives you over +50 sites at a time which will keep you busy.

I hope you liked this tutorial and remember whenever hacking/exploiting sites always use a proxy to hide yourself, here's a few proxy's that I use.

You must login or register to view this content. (best in my opinion)

Remember all my tutorials I do myself from my own personal knowledge. Here's some other tutorials I made ;

Virus scan.

If this is not yours why not link us to the source not something you uploaded yourself. Pretty sketchy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo