Post: how to download from sharecash and bypass survey to check if 3.60 jailbreak is real
05-08-2011, 06:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I KNOW THE JAILBREAK IS PROBABLY FAKE BUT I POSTED THIS JUST SO YOU GUYS CAN CHECK IT OUT WITHOUGHT FILLING OUT THOSE ANNOYING SURVEYS. I REALLY HOPED I HELPED and mabey if these kids know we can get around their surveys they will stop posting sharecash links

EDIT (IMPORTANT READ)- THE LOGIN.TXT FILE IN THE FOLDER IS MY LOGIN IF TO MANY PEOPLE USE IT IT KICKS PEOPLE OFF AND STOPS WORKING IF YOU WANT THE DOWNLOADER TO WORK JUST HIT REGISTER AND REGISTER FOR A NEW USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND USE THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD YOU CREATED TO LOGIN TO THE DOWNLOADER

EDIT NEW UPDATE (IMPORTANT READ)- the website you sign up on to register for the downloader login is down. the site is completely out of my controll im sure it will be back up soon so you can try my login before to many people use it and get my login banned username-superprodigy3 password-legithacks

at the time i posted this their was a 3.60 cfw (fake) posted on this forum and the link was for share cash the cfw was taken down so now this tut will just help you get around those annoying survey sites

This little trick will help you to download from Sharecash without doing surveys. Now you can skip Sharecash ads with few mouse clicks…

Sharecash downloader helps you to bypass Sharecash surveys. Follow the steps below and you will be able to bypass Sharecash.

Download sharecash downloader from here-You must login or register to view this content.

Extract and run sharecash dlwnloader
You must login or register to view this content.

Select the "Original" checkbox and use sharecash original link.

Note: Also provided Sharecash Reflector to convert Mirror link to original sharecash link.

Copy your Sharecash file link, paste it in the text box and hit on "Navigate to sharecsh link" button. After that Download button will get visible.

Wait for few seconds and click the Download Button. New window will appear asking you for the output location where you want to save the file, and click Yes.

Sharecash Downloader will start downloading your file from Sharecash without requiring you to complete sharecash surveys.

Now you are able to bypass Sharecash survey using Sharecash Downloader software.

Please Note: If nothing happens when you start the program or if you get any error messages upon launching the program, download and install the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework.
Last edited by PS3 Prodigy ; 05-14-2011 at 07:50 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to PS3 Prodigy for this useful post:

||||||||||||, 1035AMC, biotechkilla, DaveedDB, ichris26, ogbrandon, shaneod, shinobi-of-zhit, xkia, yaro

The following 2 users groaned at PS3 Prodigy for this awful post:

ddrrmm, Plurals
05-08-2011, 08:21 PM #11
MateoGodlike
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by PS3
I KNOW THE JAILBREAK IS PROBABLY FAKE BUT I POSTED THIS JUST SO YOU GUYS CAN CHECK IT OUT WITHOUGHT FILLING OUT THOSE ANNOYING SURVEYS. I REALLY HOPED I HELPED and mabey if these kids know we can get around their surveys they will stop posting sharecash links

This little trick will help you to download from Sharecash without doing surveys. Now you can skip Sharecash ads with few mouse clicks…

Sharecash downloader helps you to bypass Sharecash surveys. Follow the steps below and you will be able to bypass Sharecash.

Download sharecash downloader from here-You must login or register to view this content.

Extract and run sharecash dlwnloader

Select the "Original" checkbox and use sharecash original link.

Note: Also provided Sharecash Reflector to convert Mirror link to original sharecash link.

Copy your Sharecash file link, paste it in the text box and hit on "Navigate to sharecsh link" button. After that Download button will get visible.

Wait for few seconds and click the Download Button. New window will appear asking you for the output location where you want to save the file, and click Yes.

Sharecash Downloader will start downloading your file from Sharecash without requiring you to complete sharecash surveys.

Now you are able to bypass Sharecash survey using Sharecash Downloader software.

Please Note: If nothing happens when you start the program or if you get any error messages upon launching the program, download and install the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework.

Your login user: niki23798
pass: 123456

Enjoy Winky Winky
Doesnt work..
05-08-2011, 08:22 PM #12
Curt
Former Staff
Originally posted by PS3
i did. Refer to the top of the page

I meant not specify this to one thing like you did "checking if cfw is real or fake"
05-08-2011, 08:27 PM #13
Originally posted by Curt View Post
I meant not specify this to one thing like you did "checking if cfw is real or fake"

alright yeah my bad i added an edit in the post explaining the fake cfw got take down so now this tut is just for getting around those annoying survey sites

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by MateoGodlike View Post
Your login user: niki23798
pass: 123456

Enjoy Winky Winky
Doesnt work..

dude what are you talking i posted nothing about a login in my tut mabey you should go back and read it no where in there does it say anything about a login
05-08-2011, 08:30 PM #14
MateoGodlike
Who’s Jim Erased?
In your folder I downloaded their is a Login.TXT idiot
05-08-2011, 08:40 PM #15
Originally posted by MateoGodlike View Post
In your folder I downloaded their is a Login.TXT idiot

my bad bro theirs no reason to jump to name calling i put my personal login in the LOGIN.TXT FILE if to many people use it the site kicks people off if you want it to work just hit register and register for a new login and password
Last edited by PS3 Prodigy ; 05-08-2011 at 08:46 PM.
05-08-2011, 09:02 PM #16
ill use this also for those youtube vids which send u to sharecash also thanks man +rep
btw theres a login text in your folder with a login an pass it doesn't work so i register to the site i don't know y the people above try to make like so difficult
Last edited by DaveedDB ; 05-08-2011 at 09:04 PM.
05-08-2011, 09:03 PM #17
Pretty pointless but thanks anyways.
05-08-2011, 09:14 PM #18
ARVINLOCOx
Who’s Jim Erased?
Virus scan!
05-08-2011, 09:34 PM #19
Originally posted by DaveedDB View Post
ill use this also for those youtube vids which send u to sharecash also thanks man +rep
btw theres a login text in your folder with a login an pass it doesn't work so i register to the site i don't know y the people above try to make like so difficult

yeah sorry about the login not working i guess to many people used my login all you have to do is register and use the username and password you created to login to the downloader and it will work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo