Post: how to download from sharecash and bypass survey to check if 3.60 jailbreak is real
05-08-2011, 06:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I KNOW THE JAILBREAK IS PROBABLY FAKE BUT I POSTED THIS JUST SO YOU GUYS CAN CHECK IT OUT WITHOUGHT FILLING OUT THOSE ANNOYING SURVEYS. I REALLY HOPED I HELPED and mabey if these kids know we can get around their surveys they will stop posting sharecash links

EDIT (IMPORTANT READ)- THE LOGIN.TXT FILE IN THE FOLDER IS MY LOGIN IF TO MANY PEOPLE USE IT IT KICKS PEOPLE OFF AND STOPS WORKING IF YOU WANT THE DOWNLOADER TO WORK JUST HIT REGISTER AND REGISTER FOR A NEW USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND USE THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD YOU CREATED TO LOGIN TO THE DOWNLOADER

EDIT NEW UPDATE (IMPORTANT READ)- the website you sign up on to register for the downloader login is down. the site is completely out of my controll im sure it will be back up soon so you can try my login before to many people use it and get my login banned username-superprodigy3 password-legithacks

at the time i posted this their was a 3.60 cfw (fake) posted on this forum and the link was for share cash the cfw was taken down so now this tut will just help you get around those annoying survey sites

This little trick will help you to download from Sharecash without doing surveys. Now you can skip Sharecash ads with few mouse clicks…

Sharecash downloader helps you to bypass Sharecash surveys. Follow the steps below and you will be able to bypass Sharecash.

Download sharecash downloader from here-You must login or register to view this content.

Extract and run sharecash dlwnloader
You must login or register to view this content.

Select the "Original" checkbox and use sharecash original link.

Note: Also provided Sharecash Reflector to convert Mirror link to original sharecash link.

Copy your Sharecash file link, paste it in the text box and hit on "Navigate to sharecsh link" button. After that Download button will get visible.

Wait for few seconds and click the Download Button. New window will appear asking you for the output location where you want to save the file, and click Yes.

Sharecash Downloader will start downloading your file from Sharecash without requiring you to complete sharecash surveys.

Now you are able to bypass Sharecash survey using Sharecash Downloader software.

Please Note: If nothing happens when you start the program or if you get any error messages upon launching the program, download and install the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework.
Last edited by PS3 Prodigy ; 05-14-2011 at 07:50 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to PS3 Prodigy for this useful post:

||||||||||||, 1035AMC, biotechkilla, DaveedDB, ichris26, ogbrandon, shaneod, shinobi-of-zhit, xkia, yaro

The following 2 users groaned at PS3 Prodigy for this awful post:

ddrrmm, Plurals
05-14-2011, 06:14 PM #74
shaneod
I defeated!
Either way you wont be able to log in. Wait a while.
05-14-2011, 07:31 PM #75
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Nice, nice. You have the source for this bypasser?
05-14-2011, 07:48 PM #76
Originally posted by shaneod View Post
Either way you wont be able to log in. Wait a while.

yeah sorry for the site being down its completely out of my controll im sure it will be up soon you might be able to use my login before it gets banned for to many people using it
username superprodigy3 password-legithacks.......Hope i helped
05-14-2011, 08:13 PM #77
shaneod
I defeated!
well..you were still trying to help so meh. +repped
EDIT: I need to spread around rep before giving you more. I must have repped you earlier :P

Papa Roach, no he doesn't. Afaik, a person on hackforums.net made it. Flamingw0rms or something
05-14-2011, 09:51 PM #78
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
Smile I like it... But 100% Of things on ShareCash are fake :lol:
05-17-2011, 05:02 AM #79
Originally posted by PS3
yeah sorry guys i dont run that website so that is completley out of my control it must of just gone down yesterday or today because when i posted it the website was up and running

seein as tho the site went bak up i tried to use the downloader and ran into a problem

that link we're all talking about its from fileups, but if u use the relfector u can get the sharecash link. i try to download it nd i click continue when the navigation prompt comes up but then nothing happens

u made the program didnt ya? any help would be appreciated
05-17-2011, 06:02 AM #80
ghostbear
Vaulted cur
Sounds like a good way to kill your pc with viruses, spam, worms, etc. Not cracking on anyone here just those sites sound bogus.
05-17-2011, 02:29 PM #81
Originally posted by sanchez View Post
seein as tho the site went bak up i tried to use the downloader and ran into a problem

that link we're all talking about its from fileups, but if u use the relfector u can get the sharecash link. i try to download it nd i click continue when the navigation prompt comes up but then nothing happens

u made the program didnt ya? any help would be appreciated

ok send me the link and ill see what i can do with it i can tell you the main reason its probably not working is because the original link is a fileups link not a sharecash link and also make sure you have the latest microsoft .NET framework 4.0
05-18-2011, 12:38 AM #82
BAMF
Social Engineer
Facepalm 3.60 Jailbreak? Fake as Pamela Anderson's tits!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo