Post: how to download from sharecash and bypass survey to check if 3.60 jailbreak is real
05-08-2011, 06:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I KNOW THE JAILBREAK IS PROBABLY FAKE BUT I POSTED THIS JUST SO YOU GUYS CAN CHECK IT OUT WITHOUGHT FILLING OUT THOSE ANNOYING SURVEYS. I REALLY HOPED I HELPED and mabey if these kids know we can get around their surveys they will stop posting sharecash links

EDIT (IMPORTANT READ)- THE LOGIN.TXT FILE IN THE FOLDER IS MY LOGIN IF TO MANY PEOPLE USE IT IT KICKS PEOPLE OFF AND STOPS WORKING IF YOU WANT THE DOWNLOADER TO WORK JUST HIT REGISTER AND REGISTER FOR A NEW USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND USE THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD YOU CREATED TO LOGIN TO THE DOWNLOADER

EDIT NEW UPDATE (IMPORTANT READ)- the website you sign up on to register for the downloader login is down. the site is completely out of my controll im sure it will be back up soon so you can try my login before to many people use it and get my login banned username-superprodigy3 password-legithacks

at the time i posted this their was a 3.60 cfw (fake) posted on this forum and the link was for share cash the cfw was taken down so now this tut will just help you get around those annoying survey sites

This little trick will help you to download from Sharecash without doing surveys. Now you can skip Sharecash ads with few mouse clicks…

Sharecash downloader helps you to bypass Sharecash surveys. Follow the steps below and you will be able to bypass Sharecash.

Download sharecash downloader from here-You must login or register to view this content.

Extract and run sharecash dlwnloader
You must login or register to view this content.

Select the "Original" checkbox and use sharecash original link.

Note: Also provided Sharecash Reflector to convert Mirror link to original sharecash link.

Copy your Sharecash file link, paste it in the text box and hit on "Navigate to sharecsh link" button. After that Download button will get visible.

Wait for few seconds and click the Download Button. New window will appear asking you for the output location where you want to save the file, and click Yes.

Sharecash Downloader will start downloading your file from Sharecash without requiring you to complete sharecash surveys.

Now you are able to bypass Sharecash survey using Sharecash Downloader software.

Please Note: If nothing happens when you start the program or if you get any error messages upon launching the program, download and install the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework.
Last edited by PS3 Prodigy ; 05-14-2011 at 07:50 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to PS3 Prodigy for this useful post:

||||||||||||, 1035AMC, biotechkilla, DaveedDB, ichris26, ogbrandon, shaneod, shinobi-of-zhit, xkia, yaro

The following 2 users groaned at PS3 Prodigy for this awful post:

ddrrmm, Plurals
05-08-2011, 06:34 PM #2
Beats
Platinum Seller
The logins u gave dont work for me
05-08-2011, 06:38 PM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
But we all know there isnt a 3.60 CFW so theres no point doing it
05-08-2011, 06:43 PM #4
Originally posted by TeOzMoDz View Post
The logins u gave dont work for me

what logins i never posted logins

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Pixie
But we all know there isnt a 3.60 CFW so theres no point doing it

i know man but im just trying to help and mabey now that they know we can get around their bullshit surveys they will stop posting sharecash links

The following user thanked PS3 Prodigy for this useful post:

ZachFean
05-08-2011, 06:45 PM #5
player82
Do a barrel roll!
A real CFW will never be uploaded on sharecash

Sharecash = Fake

The following 2 users say thank you to player82 for this useful post:

Sterg, Slay No More
05-08-2011, 06:56 PM #6
xkia
No Idea
thanks for the sharecash downloader Smile

The following user thanked xkia for this useful post:

TheFallen
05-08-2011, 07:49 PM #7
Originally posted by xkianushx View Post
thanks for the sharecash downloader Smile

ur welcome im just trying to help and contribute to the community
05-08-2011, 07:59 PM #8
whty
Little One
you dont gotta be a dick, atleast hes trying to do something for the community

The following 6 users say thank you to whty for this useful post:

.RAMBO, jogeboy, ninja12, QuantumDev, TheFallen, xkia
05-08-2011, 08:03 PM #9
Curt
Former Staff
You should of just made a tutorial on how to download from sharecash without completing a survey Smile
05-08-2011, 08:15 PM #10
Originally posted by Curt View Post
You should of just made a tutorial on how to download from sharecash without completing a survey Smile

i did. Refer to the top of the page

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo