Post: [OFFICIAL] Program/Tool Request Thread For Xx-VoiD-xX!!!!
06-23-2011, 03:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Program/Tool Request Thread For Xx-VoiD-xX!!!!

Ok, If you need an account generator or something, post in here and ill get to work on it. Or if youd like a PC game hacked request it here as well. Or if you need some other kind of program request it here as well Smile

• Rules
  • -No Spam-
  • -No Stupid Requests (IE. Pr0n account stealers)-
  • -Dont Ask For My Source-
  • -Dont Flame-
  • -Dont Ask Me Stupid Questions!
  • -If You Need Me To Answer A Question Please PM Me Do Not Spam Up My Thread With Q&A Sessions...-
  • -Dont Break Any Of The Forum Rules!-

Currently Released Programs/Tools/Hacks
[/COLOR]
Last edited by Xx-VoiD-xX ; 07-12-2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Added new program :D

The following user thanked Xx-VoiD-xX for this useful post:

MasterBaitor
06-23-2011, 03:51 AM #2
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by xX View Post
Program/Tool Request Thread For Xx-VoiD-xX!!!!

Ok, If you need an account generator or something, post in here and ill get to work on it. Or if youd like a PC game hacked request it here as well. Or if you need some other kind of program request it here as well Smile

• Rules
  • -No Spam-
  • -No Stupid Requests (IE. Pr0n account stealers)-
  • -Dont Ask For My Source-
  • -Dont Flame-
  • -Dont Ask Me Stupid Questions!
  • -If You Need Me To Answer A Question Please PM Me Do Not Spam Up My Thread With Q&A Sessions...-
  • -Dont Break Any Of The Forum Rules!-

Youtube bot that give Subs likes comments That keeps going non stop. Smile
06-23-2011, 03:56 AM #3
Ive seen tons of em here o.o not a point in making it but, ill start on it tonight.
06-23-2011, 04:29 AM #4
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
Dude, we have the right to ask for the source. You could be getting all these programs from frikin thepiratesbay! God, please post the download link and thr source. If you want thanks from people as well, you can even add a virus scan.
06-23-2011, 04:31 AM #5
How would i get a program from thepirate bay that ive coded myself using C++ or visual basics? are you retarded? My releases come unencrypted so learn to decompile... look at my thread rules, no flaming and no stupid questions PM me if youve got a problem with me not releasing MY source code...
Last edited by Xx-VoiD-xX ; 06-23-2011 at 04:34 AM.
06-23-2011, 05:42 AM #6
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
Originally posted by xX View Post
How would i get a program from thepirate bay that ive coded myself using C++ or visual basics? are you retarded? My releases come unencrypted so learn to decompile... look at my thread rules, no flaming and no stupid questions PM me if youve got a problem with me not releasing MY source code...

Oh sorry bro, I didnt know you were MAKING the programs. I thought you would find them for us lol. Sorry dude.
06-23-2011, 06:20 AM #7
Once again if you had to say that, you could have just PMed me... Post boosting is frowned upon by me. Now this will end the useless SPAM posts made by everyone. this thread is only for requests...
06-24-2011, 04:32 AM #8
Kakashii
Can’t trickshot me!
make a program that can hack my school computer Awesome face if that's possible :P those computers are pretty dang hard to hack. i've tried other things that could make a admin account n stuff but that never works.
06-24-2011, 04:47 AM #9
Make a program that can do anything like chuck norris :carling:

jk jk

But i allways wanted a program that can hack fb accounts so that the bitches of my school could stop bullying meh P: (if its possible)
06-24-2011, 06:11 AM #10
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
a facebook account stealer(if possible) if not an minecraft premium account generator Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo