06-29-2011, 05:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In sense this is fairly easy to do, and suprising. You need a little more for WPA/WPA2 but not much, but I'll get to that later.

VIDEO:

Requirements:

aircrack ng
commview for wifi
A wifi adapter (has to be compatable with commview)
atleast a good 500MB of space on your HDD.

Downloads:

aircrack ng: https://download.aircrack-ng.org/aircrack-ng-1.1-win.ziphttps://download.aircrack-ng.org/aircrack-ng-1.1-win.zip

Comvviewfor wifi: https://www.tamos.com/bitrix/redirect.php?event1=download&event2=commwifi&event3=&goto=/files/ca6.zip

now that thats over, your going to finish setup.exe with commview for wifi. just hit next, etc. then finish. make sure their is an icon on your desktop. then click on it, it will detect compatible wifi adapters (on your PC) then it will install another driver for searching packets etc. then it will automatically close the program when its done.

now extract the aircrack ng.zip on your desktop, just leave it there.

now start, by opening commview for wifi. click the play button. it should come up with a screen, now hit the START SCAN button, it will search through 13 channels I believe. Once you get a good connection, it will say the channel next to it. click it, and then in the bottom right corner, change it to the right channel, then hit begin.

Now go to the log tab, and make teh first box 5000, and the one below 100.

wait till you get atleast 300,000 packets (10 minutes)

Now hit file save log, save as mylog on desktop or default location (C: \user\documents\comview for wifi\logs)

Once there, go to where you saved mylog, and double click it, a box will open, now hit "file, extract, and pick the most bottom option" it will save as a .CAP

Now open up the aircrack folder on your desktop. then go into bin folder, and open up aircrack ng gui (I think its called that) when it comes up just click the open/browse and find the .CAP u just saved.

then change the box that says 128 to 64, and start.

after you should have to enter a number, most likely hit "1" or the number that appears most on the left.

Now wait 1-10 minutes, it should reveal the passcode like this

X = number

"XX:XX:XX:XX:XX"

now you have the passcode!! =D =D

FOR WPA/WPA2:

for this your going to do that same thing up untill when you load teh .CAP

Once their choose WPA option, and you have to browse for a wordlist.

(a wordlist is a "QUERY" of what the program should search for AKA: phone numbers)
find one of google, as I do not have one.)

then just let the program run.

easy enough!!

hope you enjoy! =D
Last edited by xEMINEMx ; 07-21-2011 at 10:47 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to xEMINEMx for this useful post:

CHuRCHYx, Dolphin, Implicit, maps4890, Nas., Nero., Nknights23, Stack0verfl0w
07-12-2011, 12:48 AM #11
Nknights23
Original Gamer
Good tutorial, you should add some pictures for the noobs though lol
07-12-2011, 07:37 AM #12
Lmao im going too test this on my own internet xD just to do it, enyways thanks man! Smile
07-13-2011, 01:09 AM #13
CHuRCHYx
Offering Free Sex
Thanks, trying this now on my own internet Smile so is it possible to crack WPA2 encryption??

Also where you say "Now go to the log tab, and make teh first box 5000, and the one below 100." is that box under the save and manage section with all packets in buffer or the box that says Maximum directory size MBytes?

Thanks
Last edited by CHuRCHYx ; 07-13-2011 at 01:13 AM.
07-13-2011, 02:29 AM #14
Why use this if you can just download linux backtrack, then install it into a virtual machine like VMWARE.... it does all the work for you
07-13-2011, 05:15 AM #15
make a video
07-19-2011, 01:45 AM #16
Everyone I am adding a video, so just hold on!
07-19-2011, 08:31 AM #17
added a video
07-20-2011, 02:31 AM #18
07-20-2011, 03:58 AM #19
Originally posted by xEMINEMx View Post

Damn, My Wifi is not compatible with CommView I started scanning but it never got a Internet, Thanks for the thread tho maybe it will be good in the future for me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo