Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: How to crack WEP/WPA wifi passwords! FULL TUT.


  1. xEMINEMx Banned

    Join Date Jun 2011

    Posts 269

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 318

    06-29-2011 12:10 AM #1 How to crack WEP/WPA wifi passwords! FULL TUT.

    In sense this is fairly easy to do, and suprising. You need a little more for WPA/WPA2 but not much, but I'll get to that later.

    VIDEO:



    Requirements:
    Code:
    aircrack ng
    commview for wifi
    A wifi adapter (has to be compatable with commview)
    atleast a good 500MB of space on your HDD.
    Downloads:
    Code:
    aircrack ng: http://download.aircrack-ng.org/aircrack-ng-1.1-win.ziphttp://download.aircrack-ng.org/aircrack-ng-1.1-win.zip
    
    
    Comvviewfor wifi: http://www.tamos.com/bitrix/redirect.php?event1=download&event2=commwifi&event3=&goto=/files/ca6.zip

    now that thats over, your going to finish setup.exe with commview for wifi. just hit next, etc. then finish. make sure their is an icon on your desktop. then click on it, it will detect compatible wifi adapters (on your PC) then it will install another driver for searching packets etc. then it will automatically close the program when its done.

    now extract the aircrack ng.zip on your desktop, just leave it there.

    now start, by opening commview for wifi. click the play button. it should come up with a screen, now hit the START SCAN button, it will search through 13 channels I believe. Once you get a good connection, it will say the channel next to it. click it, and then in the bottom right corner, change it to the right channel, then hit begin.

    Now go to the log tab, and make teh first box 5000, and the one below 100.

    wait till you get atleast 300,000 packets (10 minutes)

    Now hit file save log, save as mylog on desktop or default location (C: \user\documents\comview for wifi\logs)

    Once there, go to where you saved mylog, and double click it, a box will open, now hit "file, extract, and pick the most bottom option" it will save as a .CAP

    Now open up the aircrack folder on your desktop. then go into bin folder, and open up aircrack ng gui (I think its called that) when it comes up just click the open/browse and find the .CAP u just saved.

    then change the box that says 128 to 64, and start.

    after you should have to enter a number, most likely hit "1" or the number that appears most on the left.

    Now wait 1-10 minutes, it should reveal the passcode like this

    X = number

    "XX:XX:XX:XX:XX"

    now you have the passcode!!


    ************************************************** *****************
    FOR WPA/WPA2:

    for this your going to do that same thing up untill when you load teh .CAP

    Once their choose WPA option, and you have to browse for a wordlist.

    (a wordlist is a "QUERY" of what the program should search for AKA: phone numbers)
    find one of google, as I do not have one.)

    then just let the program run.

    easy enough!!

    hope you enjoy!
    Last edited by xEMINEMx; 07-21-2011 at 05:47 PM.

  2. Join Date Jun 2011

    Posts 170

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 546

    07-25-2011 05:21 PM #21


    These are going around a lot lately.

  3. --Ben- Banned

    Join Date Feb 2011

    Posts 2,888

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 952

    07-25-2011 09:54 PM #22

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphierocks View Post
    These are going around a lot lately.
    What's going around a lot lately? Expand on your post.

  4. Join Date Jun 2011

    Posts 170

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 546

    07-25-2011 10:52 PM #23

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ben- View Post
    What's going around a lot lately? Expand on your post.
    How about no Ben...or how about maybe I'm referring the thread that I posted in, instead of randomly jumping on threads and asking questions not ******** to original post.

  5. --Ben- Banned

    Join Date Feb 2011

    Posts 2,888

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 952

    07-25-2011 10:56 PM #24

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphierocks View Post
    How about no Ben...or how about maybe I'm referring the thread that I posted in, instead of randomly jumping on threads and asking questions not ******** to original post.
    Or how about you stop post boosting? I can ask whatever I want. Mind telling me how your post relates to the OP?

  6. Join Date Jul 2011

    Posts 31

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 30

    07-25-2011 10:59 PM #25

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ben- View Post
    What's going around a lot lately? Expand on your post.
    what is there to expand about? lol he was obviously refering to the thread thats why he replied to it. he didnt post a whole new thread saying these have been going around lately lol use common sense please. anyway nice thread too!;D
    Spoiler:

  7. Join Date Jun 2011

    Posts 170

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 546

    07-25-2011 11:01 PM #26

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ben- View Post
    Or how about you stop post boosting? I can ask whatever I want. Mind telling me how your post relates to the OP?
    How about you STFU mate, I can post what I like as well...point being there are more and more tutes going around about the same topic. I was acknowledging that and the posters work. Post boosting would be jumping on threads and questioning peoples posts instead of contributing something to the community besides a paypal donation. So quit trolling bro, google some tutes, or do something constructive around here for a change besides boosting your own shit by accusing others of boosting theirs. FFS the only people around here with any sense seem to be the "noobs" as you "premiums" like to call them..and trust me "hackers/crackers" don't hang around forums trolling peoples work.

  8. --Ben- Banned

    Join Date Feb 2011

    Posts 2,888

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 952

    07-25-2011 11:03 PM #27

    Quote Originally Posted by goldinismyname View Post
    what is there to expand about? lol he was obviously refering to the thread thats why he replied to it. he didnt post a whole new thread saying these have been going around lately lol use common sense please. anyway nice thread too!;D
    These have been going around lately? That's just a crappy boosted post, I'm fed up with newbies coming on here thinking their it when all they do is post boost! You learn your respect the hard way.

    ---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphierocks View Post
    How about you STFU mate, I can post what I like as well...point being there are more and more tutes going around about the same topic. I was acknowledging that and the posters work. Post boosting would be jumping on threads and questioning peoples posts instead of contributing something to the community besides a paypal donation. So quit trolling bro, google some tutes, or do something constructive around here for a change besides boosting your own shit by accusing others of boosting theirs. FFS the only people around here with any sense seem to be the "noobs" as you "premiums" like to call them..and trust me "hackers/crackers" don't hang around forums trolling peoples work.
    Why should I stfu? Your the post booster not me, and stop getting all mad, go take a chill pill because you're clearly a little hyped lol, mad kid! (Just another crazy immature :dumb: 12 year old)

  9. Join Date Jul 2011

    Posts 31

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 30

    07-25-2011 11:04 PM #28

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ben- View Post
    These have been going around lately? That's just a crappy boosted post, I'm fed up with newbies coming on here thinking their it when all they do is post boost! You learn your respect the hard way.
    it was just a post relating to the subject so calm down. U wanna knw wat im fed up with? its with these premium people that think they are "1337" because they gave a mere $10. grow up and stop trolling thinking ur better/facepalm
    Spoiler:

  10. --Ben- Banned

    Join Date Feb 2011

    Posts 2,888

    Membership Banned

    Reputation: 952

    07-25-2011 11:05 PM #29

    Quote Originally Posted by goldinismyname View Post
    it was just a post relating to the subject so calm down. U wanna knw wat im fed up with? its with these premium people that think they are "1337" because they gave a mere $10. grow up and stop trolling thinking ur better
    Stop getting all mad and hyped, and quit teh post booster ;D - Premiums>New***s

  11. RayJ_chugs's Avatar

    RayJ_chugs [move] No Founder [/move]

    Join Date Jul 2010

    Posts 4,065

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 12517

    07-25-2011 11:05 PM #30

    so we can get free internet?
    They walk among us

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to RayJ_chugs For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •