07-20-2011, 12:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you need a template for you website? Most of the good templates out there are around $65. Know the good people of NGU, we do not want to pay for our templates so we would rather copy them. I will show you how to copy a website template and use it on your hosting.

You can copy websites from templates site like templatemonster.com

Step 1.) Download this program You must login or register to view this content.

I promise this does not have a virus, I checked with Norton 2012 and with an online Virus Scanner.

Step 2.) You will have to set the file where you want the download files to be stored. Name it anything you want and place anywhere you want.

Step 3.) Find a template you want. For example i want this one lol

You must login or register to view this content.

When you find the template you want click the red "X" in the top right to removed the bar. Then copy the URL.

Step 4.) Open WinHTTrack and click next > type a project name > a category > next

Step 5.) Paste the copied URL into the box and click next.

Step 6.) Let it do its magic and it will download the template files into the folder you specified.

Step 7.) Upload the files into your ftp and your done!

PS: EVERY FILE THIS PROGRAM COPIES, IT WILL PLACE A HEADER IN EACH FILE. SO WHEN YOU EDIT A FILE THERE WILL BE A CODE IN THE HEADER AND IN THE FOOTER. REMEMBER TO DELETE THESE.

If you have any question please ask below, and ill help you as much as possible.

Thanks,

-LoS
Last edited by LordOfSpoon™ ; 07-20-2011 at 01:37 AM.

The following user thanked LordOfSpoon™ for this useful post:

coolz3
07-25-2011, 05:59 AM #2
nice post but could you make it simplier im trying to get a template from a website and how long does this take to download
07-25-2011, 06:33 AM #3
Originally posted by XwarfratX View Post
nice post but could you make it simplier im trying to get a template from a website and how long does this take to download

More simple how? It doesn't take long.
09-23-2014, 08:00 AM #4
can you pls answer more about this header placed in each file ? what does it mean? how to edit each file to remove the code in footer and in header placed by this? can u pl assist?
09-23-2014, 06:20 PM #5
Teenage Modz
Do a barrel roll!
Nice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo