07-28-2011, 04:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone! Today I will be showing you how to remove survey's on all survey websites. (Sharecash surveys are an exception)
First of all I would like to give credit to You must login or register to view this content. for developing this.
At the bottom of the page I will post the text.

Step 1:Copy&Paste the text.
Step 2:Enter it into the address bar when the survey has popped up.
Step 3: Hit enter!
Step 4: Enjoy what ever download is behind those surveys!

COPY:
javascript:(function(){(function(){var z=["Timeout","Interval"];for(var i=0;i<1;i++){var x=window["set"+z[i]]("null",1);eval("delete clear"+z[i]);if (window["clear"+z[i]]==undefined){if (typeof(ar)=="undefined"){var ar=document.createElement("iframe");ar.style.display="none";document.body.appendChild(ar);}window["clear"+z[i]]=ar.contentWindow["clear"+z[i]];}for(var j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j--)window["clear"+z[i]](j);}})();var bd="[url=https://survey-remover.com/]Save Your Time, Money and Privacy - XJZ Survey Remover[/url]";var gn=function(){var q=function(min,max){return Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min;};var n="";for(var r=0;r<q(9,19);r++)n+=String.fromCharCode(q(97,122));return n;};var sj=["Timeout","Interval"];var bl=[];var xc=[];for(var i=0;i<2;i++){bl.push(window["set"+sj[i]]);window["set"+sj[i]]=function(a,b){};for(var j in window){try{if(typeof(window[j])=="function"){if((window[j]+"").indexOf("function set"+sj[i]+"(){")!=-1)window[j]=function(a,b){};}}catch(e){}}var op=gn();xc.push(op);window[op]=bl[i];}var er=gn();window[er]=function(){window.setTimeout=bl[0];window.setInterval=bl[1];xjz={version:"2.0",domain:"https://survey-remover.com/",id:"4e30e5905b19e",TO:setTimeout("alert(\"It appears that the host could not be reached :(\nPlease try to use the bookmarklet again later!\n\"+xjz.domain);",10000)};var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.src=xjz.domain.replace("//","//public.")+"remover/";a.onload=function(){xjz.surveyRemover=new xjz.SurveyRemover(xjz.version);xjz.surveyRemover.init();};document.documentElement.firstElementChild.appendChild(a);};window[xc[0]](window[er],110);})();

Thanks ~~NGU-Max

EDIT: Could a mod please change the smileys to there original text
Last edited by Connor ; 07-28-2011 at 06:30 PM.
07-28-2011, 04:31 PM #11
Curt
Former Staff
this doesn't work for most known survey's like ShareCash and FileIce. To remove the smiley's use PHP tags or CODE tags.

[code*] [/code]
like that
07-30-2011, 03:08 AM #12
it sucks this doesnt work for shitcash but i might use it on some other sites

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo