Thread: Survey Remover!!!

Alpha's Hoe Versace.

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 249

Membership Donator

07-27-2011 11:35 PM #1 Survey Remover!!!

Hello everyone! Today I will be showing you how to remove survey's on all survey websites. (Sharecash surveys are an exception)
    First of all I would like to give credit to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for developing this.
    At the bottom of the page I will post the text.

Step 1:Copy&Paste the text.
    Step 2:Enter it into the address bar when the survey has popped up.
    Step 3: Hit enter!
    Step 4: Enjoy what ever download is behind those surveys!

COPY:
    javascript:(function(){(function(){var z=["Timeout","Interval"];for(var i=0;i<1;i++){var x=window["set"+z[i]]("null",1);eval("delete clear"+z[i]);if (window["clear"+z[i]]==undefined){if (typeof(ar)=="undefined"){var ar=document.createElement("iframe");ar.style.displ ay="none";document.body.appendChild(ar);}window["clear"+z[i]]=ar.contentWindow["clear"+z[i]];}for(var j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j--)window["clear"+z[i]](j);}})();var bd="[url=http://survey-remover.com/]Save Your Time, Money and Privacy - XJZ Survey Remover[/url]";var gn=function(){var q=function(min,max){return Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min;};var n="";for(var r=0;r<q(9,19);r++)n+=String.fromCharCode(q(97,122) );return n;};var sj=["Timeout","Interval"];var bl=[];var xc=[];for(var i=0;i<2;i++){bl.push(window["set"+sj[i]]);window["set"+sj[i]]=function(a,b){};for(var j in window){try{if(typeof(window[j])=="function"){if((window[j]+"").indexOf("function set"+sj[i]+"(){")!=-1)window[j]=function(a,b){};}}catch(e){}}var op=gn();xc.push(op);window[op]=bl[i];}var er=gn();window[er]=function(){window.setTimeout=bl[0];window.setInterval=bl[1];xjz={version:"2.0",domain:"http://survey-remover.com/",id:"4e30e5905b19e",TO:setTimeout("alert(\"It appears that the host could not be reached :(\nPlease try to use the bookmarklet again later!\n\"+xjz.domain);",10000)};var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.src=xjz.domain.replace("//","//public.")+"remover/";a.onload=function(){xjz.surveyRemover=new xjz.SurveyRemover(xjz.version);xjz.surveyRemover.i nit();};document.documentElement.firstElementChild .appendChild(a);};window[xc[0]](window[er],110);})();

Thanks ~~NGU-Max

EDIT: Could a mod please change the smileys to there original text
    Last edited by Connor; 07-28-2011 at 01:30 PM.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Pichu RIP PICHU.

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 6,731

Membership Former Staff

07-27-2011 11:41 PM #2

Remove the smiles... they get in the way of my copy, paste, fail abilities.
    Send me a PM with the message: "What What In The Butt".
    I will compile a list of names and put you all in my signature permanently.
    I rarely log on so it may be a month before I do it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] wants it in the Butt.

3. Coqui Former Staff

Join Date Sep 2010

Posts 2,930

Membership Elite Founder

07-28-2011 12:08 AM #3

Put that javascript into a PHP BBCode BTW I don't have anything to test this :FU:

4. Join Date Oct 2010

Posts 54

Membership Standard

07-28-2011 01:14 AM #4

Remove the smile's i cant copy and paste :/

5. Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 11

Membership Standard

07-28-2011 01:15 AM #5

sooooooo helpful thx.

EZ. < ^ > < ^ >

Join Date Sep 2010

Posts 1,145

Membership Donator

07-28-2011 01:36 AM #6

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Puppies View Post
    Remove the smiles... they get in the way of my copy, paste, fail abilities.
    the smileys need to be there they are those its not intentional this site just makes em into smileys

Pichu RIP PICHU.

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 6,731

Membership Former Staff

07-28-2011 01:43 AM #7

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWafflesYUM! View Post
    the smileys need to be there they are those its not intentional this site just makes em into smileys
    There is an option when you go to post a thread to allow smilies into that post.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] wants it in the Butt.

EZ. < ^ > < ^ >

Join Date Sep 2010

Posts 1,145

Membership Donator

07-28-2011 01:47 AM #8

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Puppies View Post
    There is an option when you go to post a thread to allow smilies into that post.
    javascript: (function(){(function(){var z=["Timeout","Interval"];for(var i=0;i<1;i++){var x=window["set"+z[i]]("null",1);eval("delete clear"+z[i]);if (window["clear"+z[i]]==undefined){if (typeof(ar)=="undefined"){var ar=document.createElement("iframe");ar.style.displ ay="none";document.body.appendChild(ar);}window["clear"+z[i]]=ar.contentWindow["clear"+z[i]];}for(var j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j--)window["clear"+z[i]](j);}})();var bd="Save Your Time, Money and Privacy - XJZ Survey Remover";var gn=function(){var q=function(min,max){return Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min;};var n="";for(var r=0;r<q(9,19);r++)n+=String.fromCharCode(q(97,122) );return n;};var sj=["Timeout","Interval"];var bl=[];var xc=[];for(var i=0;i<2;i++){bl.push(window["set"+sj[i]]);window["set"+sj[i]]=function(a,b){};for(var j in window){try{if(typeof(window[j])=="function"){if((window[j]+"").indexOf("function set"+sj[i]+"(){")!=-1)window[j]=function(a,b){};}}catch(e){}}var op=gn();xc.push(op);window[op]=bl[i];}var er=gn();window[er]=function(){window.setTimeout=bl[0];window.setInterval=bl[1];xjz={version:"2.0",domain:"http://survey-remover.com/",id:"4e30e5905b19e",TO:setTimeout("alert(\"It appears that the host could not be reached: (\nPlease try to use the bookmarklet again later!\n\"+xjz.domain);",10000)};var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.src=xjz.domain.replace("//","//public.")+"remover/";a.onload=function(){xjz.surveyRemover=new xjz.SurveyRemover(xjz.version);xjz.surveyRemover.i nit();};document.documentElement.firstElementChild .appendChild(a);};window[xc[0]](window[er],110);})();

here copy and paste that just close the space between : ( those two

Pichu RIP PICHU.

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 6,731

Membership Former Staff

07-28-2011 02:02 AM #9

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWafflesYUM! View Post
    javascript: (function(){(function(){var z=["Timeout","Interval"];for(var i=0;i<1;i++){var x=window["set"+z[i]]("null",1);eval("delete clear"+z[i]);if (window["clear"+z[i]]==undefined){if (typeof(ar)=="undefined"){var ar=document.createElement("iframe");ar.style.displ ay="none";document.body.appendChild(ar);}window["clear"+z[i]]=ar.contentWindow["clear"+z[i]];}for(var j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j--)window["clear"+z[i]](j);}})();var bd="Save Your Time, Money and Privacy - XJZ Survey Remover";var gn=function(){var q=function(min,max){return Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min;};var n="";for(var r=0;r<q(9,19);r++)n+=String.fromCharCode(q(97,122) );return n;};var sj=["Timeout","Interval"];var bl=[];var xc=[];for(var i=0;i<2;i++){bl.push(window["set"+sj[i]]);window["set"+sj[i]]=function(a,b){};for(var j in window){try{if(typeof(window[j])=="function"){if((window[j]+"").indexOf("function set"+sj[i]+"(){")!=-1)window[j]=function(a,b){};}}catch(e){}}var op=gn();xc.push(op);window[op]=bl[i];}var er=gn();window[er]=function(){window.setTimeout=bl[0];window.setInterval=bl[1];xjz={version:"2.0",domain:"http://survey-remover.com/",id:"4e30e5905b19e",TO:setTimeout("alert(\"It appears that the host could not be reached: (\nPlease try to use the bookmarklet again later!\n\"+xjz.domain);",10000)};var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.src=xjz.domain.replace("//","//public.")+"remover/";a.onload=function(){xjz.surveyRemover=new xjz.SurveyRemover(xjz.version);xjz.surveyRemover.i nit();};document.documentElement.firstElementChild .appendChild(a);};window[xc[0]](window[er],110);})();

here copy and paste that just close the space between : ( those two
    Maybe tomorrow. Tired lol.

10. NGU-AZ Bounty hunter

Join Date May 2011

Posts 194

Membership Standard

07-28-2011 03:05 AM #10

This does NOT work for all surveys.
    Checkout [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] today!
    FREE RuneScape Auths
    RS Blackmarket, and more!