09-22-2011, 05:25 AM #1
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey i believe it be a good idea to start a hacking team (nothing illegal yet lol) jk

a group of people helping out each other and other people, we can help websites find there vulnerability and stuff like that,
more precise a group of hackers spreading the word...

if your interested tell me...
Here my phone numbah (951)807-7489...

If you can come up with a good name if your interested tell me asap

im looking at a range of at least 10 people the minumum of 6 and the maximum of 10... Thnks you
and have a wonderful hackable day

The following 4 users groaned at AndreeU for this awful post:

Epic?, Pichu, PsYcHoSiS, redraiderark
09-22-2011, 02:47 PM #2
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
Hacking team, not legal? Your hinting towards a security team mate :p
09-22-2011, 08:01 PM #3
welliegs
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by zFakieHDz View Post
hey i believe it be a good idea to start a hacking team (nothing illegal yet lol) jk

a group of people helping out each other and other people, we can help websites find there vulnerability and stuff like that,

im looking at a range of at least 10 people the minumum of 6 and the maximum of 10... Thnks you

Well what languages do you know?
also a name is "the others" or "hackaday"
09-22-2011, 08:24 PM #4
Cory
User needs a dick
hey i believe it be a good idea to start a hacking team (nothing illegal yet lol) jk

Do you even know anything about "hacking"?

The following user thanked Cory for this useful post:

Nero.
09-22-2011, 10:53 PM #5
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by Glasbey. View Post
Hacking team, not legal? Your hinting towards a security team mate :p

fck it then lets be bad bois n b a hacking hacking illegal team lol

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by welliegs View Post
Well what languages do you know?
also a name is "the others" or "hackaday"

I'm studying Java by hopefully I kan go to python or something else...
team Manifesto

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by Poynt View Post
Do you even know anything about "hacking"?

I knw a gud set amount of hacks to b a hacker lol
09-22-2011, 11:12 PM #6
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Sounds like your trying to put a team of white hats together. BTW Hacking isn't following tutorials such as the vBulletin exploit (Not saying you do that). Hacking is finding your own ways to gain administrative access to a victim. And why are you learning JavaScript and python to learn how to hack? Learn SQLI that's basically what hacking is. Unless your trying to make hacking programs then yea go with python not JavaScript. JavaScript is mostly used for designing.
09-22-2011, 11:33 PM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by 9484
Sounds like your trying to put a team of white hats together. BTW Hacking isn't following tutorials such as the vBulletin exploit (Not saying you do that). Hacking is finding your own ways to gain administrative access to a victim. And why are you learning JavaScript and python to learn how to hack? Learn SQLI that's basically what hacking is. Unless your trying to make hacking programs then yea go with python not JavaScript. JavaScript is mostly used for designing.

Python or C++/C# to program applications that can attack or search for sources of weakness as well and execute if found.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

(951)807-7489...

I feel like spamming this shit.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

JakeM
09-23-2011, 12:36 AM #8
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by 9484

With Social Engineering its to easy get Admin acess in the victims!
With a simple S.E i get about 350Victms connected "to my Program", if anyone want to trade some C.C with CVV or P.PAL ACC send me a PM.
09-23-2011, 10:32 AM #9
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
hey zFakieHDz if u onLy tip3 liek dis u loOk stuupid kk???

Seriously, grammar and spelling - fun for the whole family.

The following user thanked Epic? for this useful post:

Pichu
09-23-2011, 12:33 PM #10
Alt
Banned
You need to learn how to speak/type in English first before you do anything to do with Hacking.

#Justsaying.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Epic?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo