11-29-2011, 10:44 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is there a winrar password cracker that cracks the passwords 4 files uploaded on winrar that are password protected ?
11-29-2011, 11:06 PM #2
.Nik
Level Trustworthy 3!
Why do people ask questions with misleading titles such as "FREE CHALLENGE LOBBIES!!!!" then in the thread, "Is there any? If so, PM me."

The following 2 users say thank you to .Nik for this useful post:

Epic?, PussayPatrol
12-04-2011, 03:53 AM #3
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by xX View Post
is there a winrar password cracker that cracks the passwords 4 files uploaded on winrar that are password protected ?

Wait what? Are you asking for passwords that are setup using Winrar or passwords setup for downloading a file that is setup by the host?

The only ones for Winrar are bruters that take days/months/years depending on how long and difficult the password is...

Just google it.
12-04-2011, 04:56 AM #4
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Wait what? Are you asking for passwords that are setup using Winrar or passwords setup for downloading a file that is setup by the host?

The only ones for Winrar are bruters that take days/months/years depending on how long and difficult the password is...

Just google it.
i was asking if there's a winrar password cracker so when you get with a password on a file if theres a cracker so it will craqck the password to the file
12-04-2011, 05:40 AM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
i was asking if there's a winrar password cracker so when you get with a password on a file if theres a cracker so it will craqck the password to the file

Yes, they exist. I don't know of where one is right now but you can probably find one on Google somewhere. If I find one I will send you a link. :/
12-06-2011, 02:05 AM #6
Woof
...hmm
is there a winrar password cracker that cracks the passwords 4 files uploaded on winrar that are password protected ?

Well let me get this said and out of the way and leave reasons below, no such thing as a 'winrar' password cracker.

Winrar 3.0 + uses the encryption algorithm of AES (Advanced Encryption Standard).
It would take years for a computer to correctly crack a 128-bit AES key.

So it really does depend on the password used itself.
12-06-2011, 02:42 AM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by reScript View Post
Well let me get this said and out of the way and leave reasons below, no such thing as a 'winrar' password cracker.

Winrar 3.0 + uses the encryption algorithm of AES (Advanced Encryption Standard).
It would take years for a computer to correctly crack a 128-bit AES key.

So it really does depend on the password used itself.

Crack the password doing that or just have it constantly enter in strings and wait for a reply lol.

A...b...c...aa...ab....ac... slow but it can get a password, had one that did that... over a week and I was still no where lol.
12-06-2011, 02:21 PM #8
Woof
...hmm
Crack the password doing that or just have it constantly enter in strings and wait for a reply lol.
A...b...c...aa...ab....ac... slow but it can get a password, had one that did that... over a week and I was still no where lol.

Yes this is what I am talking about lol, it would take years for this to actually work :p (depends on password like I said though).
12-07-2011, 12:11 AM #9
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by reScript View Post
Yes this is what I am talking about lol, it would take years for this to actually work :p (depends on password like I said though).

Yep, but if you loaded up a shit load of them at once and had each one assigned for 1 length, 1 length 2 characters, 5 characters then it can go by faster, slow but faster. Aha.
12-07-2011, 01:42 PM #10
Woof
...hmm
Yep, but if you loaded up a shit load of them at once and had each one assigned for 1 length, 1 length 2 characters, 5 characters then it can go by faster, slow but faster. Aha.

Good thinking but unfortunately, in this encryption you would not know where or how long the password is until you actually get all of it.
I don't know much about encryption but I know that. :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo