12-09-2011, 08:55 PM #1
mitchell865
███Awesome faceUBSTEP███
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); some schools are on a state wide network or a city wide network regardless they tack what you do and its a pain in the ass they track you becuase your assignd a student id well at least i was and you log on through that id a way to get around this is to sign into a local domain alot of computers have lots of accounts you cant see that are password protected maintenance reasons so this is a tut on how to find and log on to those accounts and hide from the network (notice the sights will still be blocked and youll still be tacked but not by name but simply computer name)

STEP 1: so your going to want to press winkey+r this will open your run box then type in lusrmgr.msc hit enter this will take you to a local user page or whatever the **** it is now you want to select the folder far left that says users select it you will see the users you locally can log onto look for one without a password mine was a user name erd weird huh

STEP 2: find out your computers name now i do this by typing winkey+r then typing cmd now you want to type in systeminfo after it loads your shit look for host name its at the top

STEP 3:now young lads you want to log out of your current user and sign back in type your computer name ill use mine for example KVA5W03-06 after that put a back slash \ and type the user name you found you can log into without a password it should look like KVA5W03-06\erd or whatever your names are

AND YOUR FINISHED[/SIZE](note this is for windows 7 idk if it works for other operating system and note that our systems may not be the same so failure is very likely but i wish you well anyhow Happy )
if you have any questions you can pm me thanks for your time guys

The following 3 users say thank you to mitchell865 for this useful post:

HaZeYMan, O.P, Whiskey_Whiskey
01-03-2012, 10:05 PM #2
~SpongeBob
[move]Winning.[/move]
cool, il try it tommarow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo