01-17-2012, 02:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think there should be a thread with a list of a whole bunch of people who are coders so we know who to ask for help incase. If you are a coder and you already learned a language post below.

Use this format:

Type of coder:
languages learned:
Working on:
Comments:

Type of coder: Designer,Programming
languages learned: none
Working on:HTML/PHP/C++
Comments:Here you go.
01-17-2012, 06:35 PM #2
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Type of coder: Programming
languages learned: VB.NET
Working on: PHP/C++
Comments: I've been programming in vb.net for almost an year. Now i'm trying to implement my applications with online panels and databases so i'm learning PHP. And about C++...i don't like it but i have to learn it for the school
01-19-2012, 12:04 AM #3
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Type of coder:Programming/Modifying
languages learned:VB.Net, C#
Working on:Java
Comments:Using my C# skills on Java. Been coding in C# since August of 2011. I consider myself Intermediate. I don't like being asked something with the expectation to code it all, I will point you in a general direction and supply with you some base code to help you out but if you don't figure it out yourself, you will never learn.

You may code 1000 lines the first time and figure out a better method and code 500 lines the next.

do{Help.User}While(User != Annoy.Me)
01-19-2012, 08:22 AM #4
GQGK
Skillz
Type of coder: Programmer w/ UI Experience
languages learned: Java (Desktop and Android)
Working on: C++ & Java for game development
Comments: Intermediate level programmer. Currently in college studying computer science and engineering. Will help if you ask. Will not do your work for you, but will gladly look at code and help you where ever you go wrong/point you in good directions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo