01-23-2012, 07:00 PM #1
NeedaFlameSoon
I liek teh way im p0pular
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A forum such as .aforumfree or .proforum , them sort,

I have an un-used one I want gone, cant remember Admin pass, security question etc...

So , I'll give my vBux and some paypal Smile
01-24-2012, 05:15 PM #2
tylerallmighty
Human After All
Originally posted by DreamMaker View Post
A forum such as .aforumfree or .proforum , them sort,

I have an un-used one I want gone, cant remember Admin pass, security question etc...

Good luck finding someone here. Those are some pretty high-level sites to hack into. To get the info requested, you need to hack into the hosts (.aforumfree, .proforum, .forumotion, etc.) database to access it. But this would also lead you to the information of every single member who joined their site. Tat's a lot of data to go through. I'm sorry, but i's a lot of work for someone here on this specific forum to do.

The following user thanked tylerallmighty for this useful post:

Docko412
01-25-2012, 02:48 AM #3
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
You can get this very easy...search for LOIC in google and be lucky and dont infect your self, or PM and i send to you...
Get some friends and plan a day to take the tango down! Its one of the way from anonymous to take sites down.
01-25-2012, 02:14 PM #4
tylerallmighty
Human After All
Originally posted by ELITE View Post
You can get this very easy...search for LOIC in google and be lucky and dont infect your self, or PM and i send to you...
Get some friends and plan a day to take the tango down! Its one of the way from anonymous to take sites down.

That's just a DoS'ing tool. It can't hack into the databases automatically, and DoS'ing the site will leave it non-accessible to anyone including yourself.
01-25-2012, 07:13 PM #5
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by bananaman
That's just a DoS'ing tool. It can't hack into the databases automatically, and DoS'ing the site will leave it non-accessible to anyone including yourself.

Not to mention that it's in a similar situation to the database. You're not going to be able to just knock these websites offline with one tool. Plus, once the DoS is over, the website will most likely come back up.
01-25-2012, 07:49 PM #6
tylerallmighty
Human After All
Originally posted by Epic
Not to mention that it's in a similar situation to the database. You're not going to be able to just knock these websites offline with one tool. Plus, once the DoS is over, the website will most likely come back up.

TTR ain't coming back up. Gaspkay:
01-25-2012, 07:50 PM #7
Haha i tried to do it but it didn't work and it sucked
01-25-2012, 08:01 PM #8
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Rawwrz0r View Post
A forum such as .aforumfree or .proforum , them sort,

you want to get rid or deface or get your info ?
Originally posted by ELITE View Post

ain't loic just a ddos tool? anyways can you pm link ? will like to test
01-25-2012, 08:10 PM #9
NeedaFlameSoon
I liek teh way im p0pular
Originally posted by psameht View Post
you want to get rid or deface or get your info ?

ain't loic just a ddos tool? anyways can you pm link ? will like to test

I just want the site down... And not able to come back up..

The admins (me and an old mate) are inactive around 5 months + .. We just want it gone..

I can PM the link to someone if they want to try take it down Smile
01-25-2012, 08:23 PM #10
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Rawwrz0r View Post
I just want the site down... And not able to come back up..

The admins (me and an old mate) are inactive around 5 months + .. We just want it gone..

I can PM the link to someone if they want to try take it down Smile

give me the link , i got some good defacer's on my website

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo