Post: Want A Virtual console known As The Wii And It's 100% True It Even Blowed My Mind
01-23-2012, 10:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Guy's And I'll Thought I Would Share This With Every One Cause Like Who Wouldn't Want A Virtual Wii right.... Meaning Like If You Playing A Game At Home On The Wii And You Have A Laptop That Has What It Need's Right You Save Your Saved Game Data On USB Drive OR An SD Card.... Then While Going On Trip's Or Any Where Really Like Airport's, On The Plane :bye: You Get The Point Smile .. Load Up Dolphin.exe And If This Is Your First Time And If You Have Wii Game's, ISO, OR Rom's .......

( What You Do First Is Check Your System Requirements And If You Can Run Dolphin Then Make These Folder's Like I said )

Only Make A *New* Folder Called Wii On Your Desktop If You Pass The System Requirements Then In Side That Folder Put Every Thing That Came With Dolphin Even Files ..... Next In The Same Folder That You Put The Files In Make *New* Folder Called It My Wii Games or Whatever And Put All Wii Game's, ISO, OR Rom's In Side Their And Even The New Games You Download OR Rip Smile

So That Mean's Not Only You Can Play Wii Games But You Can Also Play, N64, And GameCube Have Fun Guy's I Hope I Helped Smile
And Also This Next Part Is Going To Be Copy And Paste Because Their Is No Other Way Two Put It lol Os I Take No Credited For These Next Two Paragraphs Smile

What Do You Guy's Need To Have This Free Virtual console known As Dolphin Renamed For Wii ... Well You Must Have These In Order To Run Dolphin Is :

System Requirements:
Dolphin makes use of two processors if present!
1.Windows XP or higher, or Linux, or MacOSX Intel.
2.Fast CPU with SSE2.
3.GPU with Pixel Shader 2.0 or greater. Some integrated graphics chips work but it depends on the model (and only with DirectX 9).

Runtime Library Requirements:
You will need the libraries listed below to run Dolphin
( MS Visual C++ Runtime 2008 SP1 fixes the "side by side" / "application config" & model errors )

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) For User's That Run 32Bit Of Window's
You must login or register to view this content.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) For User's That Run 64Bit Of Window's

DirectX March 2009 Runtime (fixes the plugin loading errors)

DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
Video Card Requirements:
You must have a video card that supports OpenGL 2.x fully or Direct3D 9.0c. Make sure your graphic drivers are up to date.

ATI Drivers:

NVIDIA Drivers:

( Now To Find Out If Your PC Can Handle Having This Virtual Wii Is To See If Your PC Has capabilities Known Ask SSE2 .. To Find out Download This Program That Tell's You Your CPU Has It Capability Need's And The Program Is Called CPUID For Program Link: )

You must login or register to view this content. no waiting Direct Link
For Web Site You must login or register to view this content.

( Have Question's About How To Know If You Have Any So What capable To Run Dolphin And To See If Your PC Has SSE2 CPU capability )

Where To Find Out If Your PC Has capabilities Known Ask SSE2 Is To Just Look At The Red Lines I Made And If You Have More Cores and At least Pushing Over 2.00GHz Of Intel(R) Core Duo CPU The More The Better To See What I'm Talking About Please View This You must login or register to view this content. Then You Know What I'm Talking About.. That It Mean's For Me I Can Run Dolphin and Other E M U L A T O R S Out Their Smile + This Is For Portable Use Or If You Don't Have A Wii I Like Me Smile .. I Sold My For Money lol.. I Was Going To Buy One Again But Then Again I Was Like Wait.... For What If My PC And Laptop Can Run E M U L A T O R S Known Ask The Dolphin That Are Able To Run Commercial Games! Known Ask Wii, N64, And GameCube And How They Run These Games Are Through Wii Game's Data, ISO Data, OR Rom's Data They All Work 100% ......Ooo And This Was On My Laptop Iv Got A Alien Ware That Eating Up With No Lag SUPER fine lol ..Like I Said The Better PC You Have The Better Chance You Be Running Dolphin and Other E M U L A T O R S Out Their Smile Like Me And Other Out Thier

( Have Question's About Dolphin Emulator Not Working )

That Probably Is Because You Didn't Read OR What The Case Maybe Read This Then
This application has failed to start because VCOMP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem

You need to update your DirectX Runtime: [Look At System Requirements]

Install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package: 32 bit / 64 bit.
This application has failed to start because XINPUT1_3.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem

Failed to load plugin Plugins\Plugin_PadSimple.dll - unknown error

Failed to load plugin Plugins\Plugin_VideoDX9.dll - unknown error

Error loading Plugins/Plugin_Wiimote.dll:can't read info

Where can I download the Direct3D9 Plugin?
You don't need to download a "Direct3D9 Plugin", simply update your DirectX Runtime: [Look At System Requirements]

( Why Does The Emulator Run Slow Or Any Other Problem's If You Have Any )

1.Some games run very slow
Do not expect to get high FPS in all games, Dolphin is still in development and needs a fast CPU (recommended: at least 2 GHz). Try enabling Dual Core to speed it up.

2.Audio doesn't work properly
Not all games have correct working audio yet, it's still in development.
The game fails to boot Not all games are compatible in Dolphin yet, you will have to wait for a fix.

3.How do I know if my system supports Dolphin?
Your CPU needs to support SSE2, Pixel Shader 2.0 running Windows XP or higher. You can use CPU-Z and GPU-Z to get informations about your system.

4.What is the difference between x86 and x64?
x86 is 32bit and x64 is 64bit. The x64 version will ONLY run on a 64 bit OS. The 64 bit version of Dolphin has faster emulation speed than the x86 version.

5.The Gamespeed is too fast
Some games like New Super Mario Bros or Super Smash Brothers Brawl run too fast on modern Systems. There are two ways to slow the Gamespeed down to normal:
Framelimit Off + Audio Throttle checked
Framelimit Auto + Audio Throttle unchecked
If that doesn't help you can also try to enable other settings like "V-Sync" or "16x anisotropy filtering".

6.How can I play in 720p or 1080p?
If you want to play in 720p go to "Graphics -> Direct3D" and change the Window Size to 1280x720. For 1080p simply choose 1920x1080.

7.Why is the Wiimote except the Home-Button not working in some Games?
Go to "Config" -> "Gamecube" and set "Port 1" to "Nothing". Now the Wiimote should work fine. Some games like Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 or Sonic Riders Zero Gravity require this.

8.How to dump a Wii or Gamecube game?
Download Rawdump 2.1 and insert your Game DVD into your DVD Drive. Press "Start Dump". This may take a while. The game will be saved as a .wii or .wod file. After the dump has finished, press "Convert raw to .iso" and you are done. Open the .iso file with Dolphin and have fun.

9.The following DVD Drives are not supported to dump Wii or Gamecube Games are:
SONY DVD RW DW-G120A, NEC/SONY Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A, Optiarc DVD RW AD-7200A,TSSTcorp DVD-ROM SH-D163B, TSSTcorpDVD-ROM SH-D163BSB00, TSSTcorp CD/DVDW SH-W162L, TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H653B FS01,TSSTcorp DVD-ROM SH-D162C, OFOD SHMBO5U381, Pioneer dvd-rw DR-TD08HB, ATAPI DVD A DH16AASH SA15,ATAPI DVD A DH20A65 7P56, ATAPI DVD A DH20A4P 95P9, LG HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW CH08LS10, TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223Q,HL-DT-ST DVD-RW GWA-4082N, TSSTcorpCDRWDVD TS-H493BD200, HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22LP20.

10.Best For Last Known DVD Drives that are supported to dump Wii or Gamecube Games are:
LG 8161B, LG 8162B, LG 8163B, LG 8164B, LG GH20NS15, Optiarc DVD RW AD-7203A, HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8161B.

( Once You Did All That And Know You Can Run A Virtual console known As The Wii and GameCube console Download The Software Known As The Dolphin. )

( This Are Dolphin Emulator But Different Window's version Like 32/64Bit Are Found Here )

Virtual console known As The Wii and GameCube console Download 32Bit:

Virtual console known As The Wii and GameCube console Download 64 Bit:

( If You Want To Have A Wii Menu Like The Real Wii Download This WAD.File Two Have A Wii Menu
************************************************** ************************************************** ****
You must login or register to view this content. WAD.File Two Have A Wii Menu

All Resources Link's

For Other Emulator's

Wii Menu

You must login or register to view this content. WAD.File Two Have A Wii Menu

For Useful Program's
Where To Download GameCube And Rom's ISO And Wii ISO

( I'll Only Give You GameCube Rom's And ISO For GameCube Only For The Wii ISO USE GOOGLE And Find Them )

( GameCube Link's )
You must login or register to view this content. For GameCube Rom's And ISO

( Wii link's )
You must login or register to view this content. And Search For Them Rom's And ISO

Useful Program's And Menu That You Might Need To zip Wii ISO Because Of Some Games You Have To Convert Them To Work Unzip For Files To Work

1.CPUID

2.NUS Downloader

3.Wii Backup Manager It Has 32/64Bit's For Window

4.Wii Backup Fusion Manger Load from DvD

5.Wii Menu 4.2

Screen Shot's

1.CPUID

2.System Requirements

3.How Your Wii Folder Should Look Like On Your Desktop And The Other's File's Are The Programs That I Put In As Well

4.The Wii System emulator

5.NUS Downloader

5.Wii Backup Manager Best One I Use

6.Wii Backup Fusion Manger Load from DvD

7.How The Dolphin Emulator v3.0 Look Like With Wii Games And GameCube Games

8.The Wii Menu On Dolphin Emulator v3.0
You must login or register to view this content. How To Install WAD.File For Wii Menu

9.The Wii Menu On Dolphin Emulator v3.0
You must login or register to view this content. How To Load Wii Menu

10.The Wii Menu On Dolphin Emulator v3.0
You must login or register to view this content. How The Wii Menu Look's Like

11.Wii game and GameCube Game Working

Wii Game

GameCube game

Video's

( Part one )
how to use CPUID Don't click on other links from other site if you download their Dolphin Emulator i'm not responsible for any think not even for Dolphin Emulator v3.0 you must read and see if you can run it not responsible for brick if it does's and he even said if you already have a Dolphin Emulator skip this part go to the next one
( Part One )

( Part Two )
how to unzip Dolphin Emulator v3.0 ,howto run a smooth game play on your pc, add where to find your games ISO or ROM's, and video size
( Part Two )

( Part Three )
continues how to run if you run under 2.35ghz of cores to help smooth game play , set up a controller, and set up Bluetooth if you have have a real Wii Remote
( Part Three )

Video's of Dolphin Emulator v3.0 in action not my video tho i found it lol nice tho

1.Super Mario Galaxy on Dolphin Wii/GC Emulator (HQ) Working 100% with sound

2.Mario Kart: Double Dash on Gamecube Emulator Working 100% with sound

3.Wii Menu on Dolphin, With Wii Disc Channel Working!

more to be add

About The Wii System emulator

About The Wii System Emulator:

1.CPU: PowerPC-based

2.GPU: ATI "Hollywood" GPU.

3.Memory: 88 MB main memory and 3 MB embedded GPU texture memory and framebuffer.

4.Storage: 512 MB built-in NAND flash. SD card memory slot (up to 2 GB). Nintendo GameCube Memory Card (required for GameCube game saves). Slot-loading disc drive compatible with 8 cm Nintendo GameCube Game Disc and 12 cm Wii Optical Disc.

5.Video: 480p (PAL/NTSC), 480i (NTSC) or 576i (PAL/SECAM), standard 4:3 and 16:9 anamorphic widescreen[88]. MultiAV multi-output port for component, composite, S-video,[89] RGB SCART[90] and VGA[91].

6.Audio: Stereo Dolby Pro Logic II-capable[92]. Built-in speaker in controller.

7.Additional: 2 USB ports, WIFI capabilities and Bluetooth.
Last edited by Officer Laggy ; 01-24-2012 at 01:14 AM. Reason: I toke out the ************************** i had for every space i had it look ugly lol it's still a mess i know need help

The following 9 users say thank you to Officer Laggy for this useful post:

Ben, Chaz, Gary-, Bichote, Modus, NeedaLifeSoon, tylerallmighty, Woe, zIoN-
01-24-2012, 01:16 AM #2
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
I'm not ready to tackle that one, but I thanked all that effortWinky Winky
Last edited by NeedaLifeSoon ; 01-24-2012 at 02:30 AM.

The following user thanked NeedaLifeSoon for this useful post:

Officer Laggy
01-24-2012, 01:19 AM #3
Originally posted by NeedaLifeSoon View Post
Too long to read, but I thanked all that effortWinky Winky

lol sorry for it being so so long just that i want you guy's to run a 100% working wii on pc lol ill live stream for any one to show you that i'm not lien and thank you and it's a lil messy i know ill try to fix it up a lil bit and if you guy's need help pm me i'm here to help Winky Winky
Last edited by Officer Laggy ; 01-24-2012 at 01:25 AM.
01-24-2012, 01:26 AM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by NeedaLifeSoon View Post
Too long to read, but I thanked all that effortWinky Winky

Seriously....

Least it is in black and not in yellow and light blue. 0.0

---
OP, GJ though. :P Too bad my 10 year old ancient machine hardly even handles the internet now.
01-24-2012, 01:49 AM #5
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Seriously....

Least it is in black and not in yellow and light blue. 0.0

---
OP, GJ though. :P Too bad my 10 year old ancient machine hardly even handles the internet now.

hope you can take a joke lol

( Sublimity lol yup super long for you to read and i hope i was keeping you busy reading lol ) and this is for people who don't know what they are doing and ill be uploading how to download everything and have this up and run less then 10 mins... just that the reading part give's you more info about it and if i just made a video with links has that helping people who want to learning how and if i did just made a video and just links no one will learn and they all ways wanna be babied lol so at least i keep your brain busy reading intend of feeding you like a baby if you know what i mean lol and i don't mind to help either and i don't mean this to to Sublimity goes to every one cause i was one to lol but then if you share they share if you cool ok why not but be like i'm a dick now ..no just that i thought for people who wanna learn they read but if you wanna cheat your way skim throw your way. :mask:

The following user thanked Officer Laggy for this useful post:

Pichu
01-24-2012, 03:14 AM #6
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post
hope you can take a joke lol

( Sublimity lol yup super long for you to read and i hope i was keeping you busy reading lol ) and this is for people who don't know what they are doing and ill be uploading how to download everything and have this up and run less then 10 mins... just that the reading part give's you more info about it and if i just made a video with links has that helping people who want to learning how and if i did just made a video and just links no one will learn and they all ways wanna be babied lol so at least i keep your brain busy reading intend of feeding you like a baby if you know what i mean lol and i don't mind to help either and i don't mean this to to Sublimity goes to every one cause i was one to lol but then if you share they share if you cool ok why not but be like i'm a dick now ..no just that i thought for people who wanna learn they read but if you wanna cheat your way skim throw your way. :mask:

I skimmed most of it, looked good. A video tutorial however and a summary works best, people will looks at this and go away from not wanting to read so much, maybe offer 2 versions, 1 here and a pastebin link to the full detailed version.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

Officer Laggy
01-24-2012, 06:54 AM #7
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
I skimmed most of it, looked good. A video tutorial however and a summary works best, people will looks at this and go away from not wanting to read so much, maybe offer 2 versions, 1 here and a pastebin link to the full detailed version.

lol yea i know people wont read but i hope they do lol and i'm make a 2nd part with a video and just links lol
01-29-2012, 01:04 PM #8
Hello guy's ill be uploading anther virtual-console for your PC and i hope you enjoy your stay and i hope you i kept you busy reading lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo