11-12-2012, 05:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Background:
Many of you have probably seen or heard about "skype ip resolvers". If you don't know what they do I'll briefly explain it. Basically you enter a skype username and it will return it's IP (commonly used DDoS attacks.).

How is this exploit possible?
Well way back in skype 5.5 programmers found an exploit to de-obfuscate skypes native code. Then they continued to reverse engineer skype server protocols and re-compile the native code into a program.

How do I use this?
First you want to be sure you're running a WINDOWS server with access to localhost and php installed. If you meet those requirements you can follow the steps below:

1. Put all the contents of the "UPLOAD" folder into any directory of your local host (preferalably public_html)
  2. In the "SkypeResolver" folder run the "regsvr32+Skype4COM.bat" file
  3. open the " EnableDebugging.reg " file
  4. Start "ip6.exe"
  5. Start "SkypeStuff.exe"
  6. Go to your server on any browser and navigate to the following: "www.yoursite.com/DIRECTORY_UPLOADED/skype.php?user= [SKYPE USERNAME HERE]"

Note: make sure the sitename, directory uploaded, and skype username are all correct and it should work fine.

Download:
You can download the following at my site below:

You must login or register to view this content.

or via mediafire:

Update #1
Since most people don't have a running windows server, I decided to write a program to parse the logs just as the PHP did. (Offline use of finding IP's). I have included this program in MIRROR 1 (will update MIRROR 2 tomorrow).

Just run the "skype ip resolver.exe" file in the SkypeResolver folder....

Image (proof):

I will include a video tutorial tomorrow! Enjoy!
Last edited by Jakes625 ; 11-12-2012 at 08:03 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Jakes625 for this useful post:

BornGodz, J, ICS Vortex
01-30-2013, 10:32 PM #20
Originally posted by Jakes625PS3 View Post

Background:
Many of you have probably seen or heard about "skype ip resolvers". If you don't know what they do I'll briefly explain it. Basically you enter a skype username and it will return it's IP (commonly used DDoS attacks.).

Well way back in skype 5.5 programmers found an exploit to de-obfuscate skypes native code. Then they continued to reverse engineer skype server protocols and re-compile the native code into a program.

How do I use this?
First you want to be sure you're running a WINDOWS server with access to localhost and php installed. If you meet those requirements you can follow the steps below:

1. Put all the contents of the "UPLOAD" folder into any directory of your local host (preferalably public_html)
  4. Start "ip6.exe"
  6. Go to your server on any browser and navigate to the following: "www.yoursite.com/DIRECTORY_UPLOADED/skype.php?user= [SKYPE USERNAME HERE]"

Note: make sure the sitename, directory uploaded, and skype username are all correct and it should work fine.

Download:

or via mediafire:

Update #1
Since most people don't have a running windows server, I decided to write a program to parse the logs just as the PHP did. (Offline use of finding IP's). I have included this program in MIRROR 1 (will update MIRROR 2 tomorrow).

Image (proof):

ip resolver aint in it didnt work :(
02-02-2013, 12:00 AM #21
I can't figure it out, post the vid
02-03-2013, 04:42 PM #22
Default Avatar
843bson
i noticed you said that mirror 1 has an offline version for those without a web server.

you said you were going to upload it to megauplad but i think you might of forgot. the reason i ask is because your server is offline and theres no way to get ahold of your program :(
02-12-2013, 01:24 AM #23
Looks like some of the code in skype.php was coded by Illuminatus.

C+P much?

The following user thanked masterful49 for this useful post:

Complete Speed
02-22-2013, 08:35 AM #24
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
Originally posted by Jakes625PS3 View Post

Background:

How do I use this?

4. Start "ip6.exe"

Download:

or via mediafire:

Update #1

Image (proof):

LMAO its taylors ip

The following user thanked IVisionsI for this useful post:

exiDemonZz
06-14-2014, 08:03 AM #25
Default Avatar
Moonye
Please update.
06-29-2014, 08:30 PM #26
Default Avatar
Herkaa
Connection refused :(
07-02-2014, 06:34 PM #27
m3u
Save Point
Originally posted by Jakes625 View Post

Background:

How do I use this?

4. Start "ip6.exe"

Download:

or via mediafire:

Update #1

Image (proof):

Nice, but not sure about downloading your .exe
10-16-2014, 03:04 AM #28
has anybody checked it for backdoors?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo