03-04-2014, 03:11 AM #1
Vipr
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up guys! This is my first tutorial on coding. I am posting this because I feel as if the RTE Tools that are being made are kind of boring and old now. Everyone is using the same DevComponents and the same metroform. So I want to help break that chain so people start coding stuff that is more unique.

Links from the video:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to Vipr for this useful post:

Hori_By_Nature, Saul, marioju, Modder1488, xProvXKiller
03-04-2014, 03:25 AM #2
Originally posted by Hexagor View Post
Whats up guys! This is my first tutorial on coding. I am posting this because I feel as if the RTE Tools that are being made are kind of boring and old now. Everyone is using the same DevComponents and the same metroform. So I want to help break that chain so people start coding stuff that is more unique.

Links from the video:
You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks buddy Tiphat
03-04-2014, 03:26 AM #3
Vipr
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Nature View Post
Thanks buddy Tiphat

No problem. Anything to help out.
03-15-2014, 11:59 AM #4
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
Thanks m8 that will help a lot and its funny cause raw dog doesn't make his tools he gets someone to do it xX
03-29-2014, 02:28 AM #5
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
can u help me if you like have to make your tool public like a program no as an install method add me on skype Killerdude1917 i realy need help
06-05-2014, 07:42 PM #6
In the video you mention, you cannot resize the form. but you can, right-click the form, select Form1, or whatever you named the form, then you will see the resizable grid outline along the form.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo