Post: Tutorial How to Shutdown Computers at School Remotely
03-05-2014, 05:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

^^ This tutorial is for educational purposes only. Anything you do with the knowledge you have learned from this tutorial is your problem ^^

Requirements::

- The school must be connected with a LAN Network
- You have to be able to create .txt files and save them to .bat files. (Most schools don't block this)

1) Right-click on your desktop. Navigate to "New" and then to "Text Document"

2) Open the Document and type:
shutdown.exe -i

Save the .txt file as a .bat file.

3) Open the .bat file. "Remote Shutdown Dialog" should pop up when you open it.

4) Click "Browse...". All computers connected to your LAN Connection should be in the list. When you do this in school, you can target specific rooms if the school admin organized the computers. In my school, I can search for "LIB" and all the computers in the library will be in the list.

5) After you find the name, click "Add..." and type the computers name (EXACTLY), and hit "OK".

6) Now, you have a few options before you make their computer shutdown. You can make their computer: Shutdown, Logoff, or Restart.
After you picked the type of shutdown you want to do, you can choose how long the message will stay up for. Default on my computer is 20 seconds. <- If you don't want to be caught, set it to a low number so they can't see who forced the shutdown.

7) Set a comment! You can type in the "Comment" box to make the shutdown dialog say something. For example, if you type "You are stupid" in the comment box, the shutdown dialog will say at the bottom "You are stupid".

Twitter : @MrGaMesPrestige
Youtube You must login or register to view this content.

The following 10 users say thank you to MrGamesPrestige for this useful post:

BroIDontMod, Female Dog, gtaresponder, JeffHardy850, JoshMorrsion455, Krypton, R3BUGM0Dz, xOriginaxx
03-18-2014, 02:08 AM #2
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by MrGamesPrestige View Post

^^ This tutorial is for educational purposes only. Anything you do with the knowledge you have learned from this tutorial is your problem ^^

Requirements::

- The school must be connected with a LAN Network
- You have to be able to create .txt files and save them to .bat files. (Most schools don't block this)

1) Right-click on your desktop. Navigate to "New" and then to "Text Document"

2) Open the Document and type:
shutdown.exe -i

Save the .txt file as a .bat file.

3) Open the .bat file. "Remote Shutdown Dialog" should pop up when you open it.

4) Click "Browse...". All computers connected to your LAN Connection should be in the list. When you do this in school, you can target specific rooms if the school admin organized the computers. In my school, I can search for "LIB" and all the computers in the library will be in the list.

5) After you find the name, click "Add..." and type the computers name (EXACTLY), and hit "OK".

6) Now, you have a few options before you make their computer shutdown. You can make their computer: Shutdown, Logoff, or Restart.
After you picked the type of shutdown you want to do, you can choose how long the message will stay up for. Default on my computer is 20 seconds. <- If you don't want to be caught, set it to a low number so they can't see who forced the shutdown.

7) Set a comment! You can type in the "Comment" box to make the shutdown dialog say something. For example, if you type "You are stupid" in the comment box, the shutdown dialog will say at the bottom "You are stupid".

Twitter : @MrGaMesPrestige
Youtube You must login or register to view this content.

Nice tutorial

Hint: Use the "
     [ /code]" Tags to make the thread look cleaner

[code]
Private Sub SexySloth

Dim Sloth As String = "Sexy"

If Sloth = "Sexy" then

Try

World.Implode

catch ex as exception

end try

else

Try

World.Cry

catch ex as exception

end try
end sub
11-16-2014, 11:53 PM #3
PayedMods
Do a barrel roll!
Will try
12-19-2014, 04:01 PM #4
nice let me try this nice shit on tuesday <3 Happy

Good work Winky Winky
01-10-2015, 01:01 AM #5
IloveMODZZZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
just wondering but you guys go to big schools? i go to a small school and ppl know im experienced with comps and if somebody where to do this they would prob ask me.. but how u guys keep it anonymous?
01-13-2015, 06:04 PM #6
Ok I just tried doing this and it didn't work,when I tried to save it as a .bat file it said I needed to be a admin,any help?
01-14-2015, 01:35 AM #7
jagex
Gym leader
Originally posted by Fire View Post
Ok I just tried doing this and it didn't work,when I tried to save it as a .bat file it said I needed to be a admin,any help?

Exactly what the problem states...You need admin privileges.......
01-14-2015, 03:00 AM #8
Right but any idea how to do that? I know I could "burrow" my teachers computer but ya know,its kinda heavy XD
01-14-2015, 10:58 PM #9
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by Fire View Post
Right but any idea how to do that? I know I could "burrow" my teachers computer but ya know,its kinda heavy XD

Try running it off a USB stick, in college that's how we bypass exe restrictions
01-15-2015, 02:14 AM #10
👍 thanks man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo