04-13-2014, 06:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, So I wanted to prank my friends and give him like 500 viewers on twitch for maybe 5 minutes.
But I have not the best computer in the world but not the worst either.

So I have looked around for many twitch view bots etc but I haven't found someone for free that actually works well on my computer without lagging it, except this one: You must login or register to view this content.

And I downloaded it and then I see that they have a login system with a "demo" login to get max 10 viewers at a time.

And I would like to ask you guys if any good programers or anything like that could "crack" or get a login with unlimited views, otherwise that will costs me 40$ per month which is alot for me because Im 14.

Please help me out Smile
04-14-2014, 01:19 PM #2
reaperburns88
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Lulle2000 View Post
Hello everyone, So I wanted to prank my friends and give him like 500 viewers on twitch for maybe 5 minutes.
But I have not the best computer in the world but not the worst either.

So I have looked around for many twitch view bots etc but I haven't found someone for free that actually works well on my computer without lagging it, except this one: You must login or register to view this content.

And I downloaded it and then I see that they have a login system with a "demo" login to get max 10 viewers at a time.

And I would like to ask you guys if any good programers or anything like that could "crack" or get a login with unlimited views, otherwise that will costs me 40$ per month which is alot for me because Im 14.

Please help me out Smile

You could try torrent sites for a cracked version, it's very unlikley that you would find one though it depends on how popular the program is. Try a search in the pirate bay.
04-16-2014, 06:46 PM #3
I tried This but Im new so I had no success. Sorry. Look in to Ollydbg.
04-18-2014, 11:24 AM #4
Jorgos Nomikos
Bounty hunter
Dont worry i will crack this thing by injection a DLL and changing the MySQL server from the app to a local MySQL server Smile
I'm have done this before with xploder
04-18-2014, 12:26 PM #5
Jorgos Nomikos
Bounty hunter
Alright it worked! I dont have time right now to write a DLL for injection and to setup a remote server. I use a different method.
Add me on skype, i do not want that this method i use goes public. Skype: xxxscalettaxxx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo