04-13-2014, 11:06 PM #1
Dan
I'm a god.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure if this is exactly a 'generator', but it grabs the accounts stored in the DB. There may be a simpler way, but I did it this way. You can do it with a text document, but this tutorial isn't on that. Be sure to require your connection.

How to use:

1.Name file as anything.php

2. Upload to a web server with PHP and MySQL installed or use WAMP(You must login or register to view this content.)/XAMPP (You must login or register to view this content.).. How to use WAMP (You must login or register to view this content.), how to use XAMPP (You must login or register to view this content.).

3. Go to the page and generate an account.

<?php
//Connect to the DB
mysqli_connect("localhost","YOUR_MYSQL_USER","YOUR_MYSQL_PASSWORD","YOUR_DB");

if(isset($_POST['generate'])) // Starts the generation once the "Generate button is clicked.
{
mysqli_query("SELECT email,password FROM netflix ORDER BY RAND()"); //Is grabbing a random account from the DB
$email = null;
$password = null;
while($row = mysqli_fetch_array())
{
$email = $row['email'];
$password = $row['password'];
}
echo '<p><small>Account:</small></p><pre style="min-width:auto;display:table;">'.$email.':'.$password.'</pre>Format: <b>email:password</b> <span style="width:310px;">Please don\'t change any information!</div>';
}
?>
<form method="POST">
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-default" name="generate">Generate</button><br>
<small>Click Generate to get a Netflix account.</small>
</form>
Last edited by Dan ; 04-28-2014 at 02:54 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dan for this useful post:

Absolute Zero, Mr Grumpy
04-27-2014, 04:20 PM #2
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
how exactly do i use this and is it highly illegal ?
04-27-2014, 04:41 PM #3
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dan View Post
Not sure if this is exactly a 'generator', but it grabs the accounts stored in the DB. There may be a simpler way, but I did it this way. You can do it with a text document, but this tutorial isn't on that. Be sure to require your connection.

<?php
if(isset($_POST['generate'])) // Starts the generation once the "Generate button is clicked.
{
mysqli_query("SELECT email,password FROM netflix ORDER BY RAND()"); //Is grabbing a random account from the DB
$email = null;
$password = null;
{
$email = $row['email'];
}
echo '<p><small>Account:</small></p><pre style="min-width:auto;display:table;">'.$email.':'.$password.'</pre>Format: <b>email:password</b> <span style="width:310px;">Please don\'t change any information!</div>';
}
?>
<form method="POST">
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-default" name="generate">Generate</button><br>
</form>
This is a good post for a generator and all but make sure you post how to actually use it as well or it's useless to many members.
04-28-2014, 02:54 AM #4
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by Sexy
This is a good post for a generator and all but make sure you post how to actually use it as well or it's useless to many members.

Updated it a bit.

The following user thanked Dan for this useful post:

-DirtySeX-
04-28-2014, 03:05 AM #5
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Updated it a bit.
Like the update to the thread much more helpful.
04-29-2014, 01:57 AM #6
Not sure if this is exactly a 'generator', but it grabs the accounts stored in the DB. There may be a simpler way, but I did it this way. You can do it with a text document, but this tutorial isn't on that. Be sure to require your connection.

How to use:

1.Name file as anything.php

2. Upload to a web server with PHP and MySQL installed or use WAMP(You must login or register to view this content.)/XAMPP (You must login or register to view this content.).. How to use WAMP (You must login or register to view this content.), how to use XAMPP (You must login or register to view this content.).

3. Go to the page and generate an account.

<?php
//Connect to the DB
mysqli_connect("localhost","YOUR_MYSQL_USER","YOUR_MYSQL_PASSWORD","YOUR_DB");

{
$email = null;
$password = null;
{
$email = $row['email'];
}
}
?>
<form method="POST">
</form>

nice haha but if you have remove mysql execution might as well dump them all.

$db = mysqli_connect("localhost","YOUR_MYSQL_USER","YOUR_MYSQL_PASSWORD","YOUR_DB");
$stmt = $db->prepare("SELECT email,password FROM netflix");
$stmt->execute();
$stmt->bind_result( $email, $password );
while( $stmt->fetch() )
{
echo 'Account<br />========<br />Username: '.$email.'<br />Password: '.$password.'<br /><br />';
}
04-29-2014, 02:57 PM #7
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
snip

I switched it to mysqli_*, no need for a execute(). And it's supposed to get one if I wanted I'd dump them all.
04-30-2014, 03:52 AM #8
I switched it to mysqli_*, no need for a execute(). And it's supposed to get one if I wanted I'd dump them all.

you need execute in a prepared statement. lol
05-15-2014, 08:03 PM #9
anyone can help me with this my skype is Delson451
05-25-2014, 06:57 PM #10
Thanks for this tutorial man i really enjoyed it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo