Post: [C++][SOURCE & RELEASE]NFS : Most Wanted Money Trainer + Source Code
04-14-2014, 04:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone...

I have released a money trainer / hack for NFS: Most Wanted (PC) and as there is no Need for Speed section here, I am releasing the source code only.. (the download comes with both the Trainer and Source Code..) ...

It was written in C++.

Picture of the trainer : You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan : [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0cfd8c2e7284cd13d810484c2afbc8b29f6791758940b0977c c28936d2c600f9/analysis/1397492632/[/url]

Download Link : (on the description)

The following user thanked MW2TopTenWORLD for this useful post:

reaperburns88
04-14-2014, 10:10 PM #2
Actually Well done, But maybe you could give users a choice in amount

ex: (IN VB)
dim CASHVALUE as string
CASHVALUE = CashValue.text
04-15-2014, 09:09 PM #3
Originally posted by Modder1488 View Post
Actually Well done, But maybe you could give users a choice in amount

ex: (IN VB)
dim CASHVALUE as string
CASHVALUE = CashValue.text

That was my original concept but it was hard in C++ because (I am also a C# Coder but more C++ lately) you can't just convert strings to numbers like Convert.ToInt32(string cash); (it's something wierd using pointers (-> , **, * (*), &.......) .. plus there was some sort of bug between the Win32 C++ (GUI) Programming being able to send the text in the Edit / Text Box to a LPSTR (Windows.h C++ String(it couldn't handle std::string -> normal strings , everything in Windows.h is different stuff)) :S... so I just made this simplier

Thanks for you'r post btw Smile
Last edited by MW2TopTenWORLD ; 04-15-2014 at 09:11 PM.
04-16-2014, 06:15 PM #4
Originally posted by MW2TopTenWORLD View Post
That was my original concept but it was hard in C++ because (I am also a C# Coder but more C++ lately) you can't just convert strings to numbers like Convert.ToInt32(string cash); (it's something wierd using pointers (-> , **, * (*), &.......) .. plus there was some sort of bug between the Win32 C++ (GUI) Programming being able to send the text in the Edit / Text Box to a LPSTR (Windows.h C++ String(it couldn't handle std::string -> normal strings , everything in Windows.h is different stuff)) :S... so I just made this simplier

Oh Not a problem, Im sorry, I wasn't aware I know absolutely nothing about C#, or C++, I am actually new to VB, myself. So I had no idea it was even remotely that complicated. Thanks for a Reply, I love your programs BTW.
04-17-2014, 01:46 PM #5
Originally posted by Modder1488 View Post
Oh Not a problem, Im sorry, I wasn't aware I know absolutely nothing about C#, or C++, I am actually new to VB, myself. So I had no idea it was even remotely that complicated. Thanks for a Reply, I love your programs BTW.

Thanks! Smile... And if you'r good with VB you can also be good with C# (they both belong to the .NET FrameWork) and in both languages you have Designer (to design the window) that's why you can just do per example (C#)string money = textBox1.Text;
04-29-2014, 02:03 AM #6
Originally posted by MW2TopTenWORLD View Post

Using a C String (char*)
you can use the function:

char* buffer = "3";
int value = atoi(buffer);
printf( "Value of Buffer: %X\n", value );

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo