07-10-2014, 11:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! I Was Just Wondering What Is A Good Encrypter For My RTM Tools?

Thanks! Smile
07-22-2014, 04:01 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Satanism View Post
Hey NGU! I Was Just Wondering What Is A Good Encrypter For My RTM Tools?

Thanks! Smile

Are you talking about Confuscating your code? If so, as long as you're writing in .NET (C#, VB.NET, etc) decompiling and viewing the source is pretty easy. All you'll be doing is adding an extra step to make it harder to read, though someone who understands programming should be able to figure out how to reverse your code.

If you work with unmanaged code: C++ for example, then you can get away with it.
07-26-2014, 02:04 AM #3
hotfix
Keeper
Originally posted by Satanism View Post
Hey NGU! I Was Just Wondering What Is A Good Encrypter For My RTM Tools?

Thanks! Smile

I wrote in another thread You must login or register to view this content. since another guy was asking the same question.

Originally posted by another user
C# applications are quite "impossible" to protect. However, you can obfuscate the project from 'noobs'.
To do this you can use You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., or even You must login or register to view this content.. (The list goes on and on)

The following user thanked hotfix for this useful post:

Pichu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo