07-23-2014, 09:25 PM #1
Joshua.avacado
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i started learning c# and i was bored made this awesome program. It has this sexy instagram person c:

Have Fun c:

You must login or register to view this content.

virus scan

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Joshua.avacado ; 07-24-2014 at 05:08 PM. Reason: UPDATE
07-24-2014, 02:01 AM #2
jagex
Gym leader
Why do I have a feeling you used a crypter to hide the virus from being picked up by anti virus programs and added it to your program lol
07-24-2014, 03:58 AM #3
Joshua.avacado
Do a barrel roll!
if only i knew how to do that and what that was h@x0r nub here bro XD its just me and also teach me Winky Winky :P
07-24-2014, 05:40 AM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
File is missing dependencies for your application to run.

Publish full source code or don't release as an install application.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

Joshua.avacado
07-24-2014, 06:52 AM #5
I-am-L
Haxor!
I ran this sandboxed... lol and found this in the stack trace You must login or register to view this content.
07-24-2014, 07:12 PM #6
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by L View Post
I ran this sandboxed... lol and found this in the stack trace You must login or register to view this content.

That would be from the Visual Studio application deployment project building option. It's a simple installer + updater that can be setup for a project.

His issue is that he didn't add certain dependencies so the installer quits once it checks to see if it can be run on the system.

Application looked clean to me, though it would be advised that OP releases as a standard EXE not an installer.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

I-am-L

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo