Post: [Free] Twitter Bot / Tweet Trends / Twitter Marketing Bot
08-09-2014, 03:29 PM #1
Nico
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know is this shared yet but here you go!

Here is a free twitter bot that scrapes trends on twitter by location from any country that has twitter. This bot makes it possible to grab trends from anywhere in the world with just a push of a button, all you have to do is load your account into the Account.csv file in this format USERNAME:PASSWORD then load your private proxies if needed. then click the login box and then press run to login, then uncheck the login box and select the country you would like to gather trends from and press run, the trends will be displayed in the out pt box on the bot. Enjoy! Tustin

DOWNLOAD LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

VIRUS SCAN: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Nico for this useful post:

Belgyrath, N2Rate
08-09-2014, 03:33 PM #2
N2Rate
Haxor!
Good Share!
08-30-2014, 06:13 AM #3
Fantastic. This is a very useful app.
10-01-2014, 03:41 AM #4
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Nicoh View Post
I don't know is this shared yet but here you go!

Here is a free twitter bot that scrapes trends on twitter by location from any country that has twitter. This bot makes it possible to grab trends from anywhere in the world with just a push of a button, all you have to do is load your account into the Account.csv file in this format USERNAME:PASSWORD then load your private proxies if needed. then click the login box and then press run to login, then uncheck the login box and select the country you would like to gather trends from and press run, the trends will be displayed in the out pt box on the bot. Enjoy! Tustin

DOWNLOAD LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

VIRUS SCAN: You must login or register to view this content.

Link doesn't work. Will you update this or shall I close the thread?
10-10-2014, 01:26 AM #5
does anyone know how to code a instagram bot i know a little just cant get the element name for the like button on statigram. I started a little on vb

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo