08-12-2014, 07:24 AM #1
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey Script Kiddies if you wanna encrypt your tool then ........ jokin but seriously if you wanna encrypt your tool then you want intellilock

Enjoy! Smile

Made a Video so it was more obvious what to do

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by 04jberry ; 08-13-2014 at 03:22 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to 04jberry for this useful post:

ALI ALHILFI, Azus, Belgyrath, wajdi9, xDebugKiller, xSyntheticPatch, xXcodgmRTE
08-12-2014, 10:03 AM #2
wajdi9
Space Ninja
awesome keep up the good work bro Smile
08-12-2014, 12:06 PM #3
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Barely anybody goes into this section either.
08-12-2014, 02:53 PM #4
Azus
Little One
Originally posted by 04jberry View Post
Hey Script Kiddies if you wanna encrypt your tool then ........ jokin but seriously if you wanna encrypt your tool then you want intellilock

Enjoy! Smile

P.S i know this is in the wrong section but i purposly put it here due to the fact that hardly anyone goies to the programming section soooo yeh True story

Screenshots/Instruction

Step 1: Open Tool
You must login or register to view this content.
Step 2: Click add and find your .exe file
Step 3: Click Protection and add the Encryptions you want
Step 4: Click Finalization then hit GO
PROOF

Lol that's cute, I'm pretty sure everyone knows how encrypt a tool. Oh and it's kind of pointless now because we have SPRX and pretty much everyone knows all the same shit

The following user thanked Azus for this useful post:

04jberry
08-12-2014, 03:37 PM #5
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by Azus View Post
Lol that's cute, I'm pretty sure everyone knows how encrypt a tool. Oh and it's kind of pointless now because we have SPRX and pretty much everyone knows all the same shit

na not everyone i downloaded a few tools the other day and the only 1 that was encrypted was rawdog's and imsocool's tool, Know what I mean
08-12-2014, 07:34 PM #6
Azus
Little One
na not everyone i downloaded a few tools the other day and the only 1 that was encrypted was rawdog's and imsocool's tool, Know what I mean

Well ya, but that's because they are the only ones that care about or are maybe a little bit "greedy" with their work Sal Nobody really cares to hide their work with RTM now that we have SPRX.
08-12-2014, 08:34 PM #7
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by Azus View Post
Well ya, but that's because they are the only ones that care about or are maybe a little bit "greedy" with their work Sal Nobody really cares to hide their work with RTM now that we have SPRX.

ha love the frog lol, n yh but some people do like to hid certain thinks for e.g in my tool in the video i have my server details so use this and scramble that shit lol but yh i understand what your saying
08-13-2014, 02:43 AM #8
hotfix
Keeper

Enjoy! Smile

P.S i know this is in the wrong section but i purposly put it here due to the fact that hardly anyone goies to the programming section soooo yeh True story

Made a Video so it was more obvious what to do

I spoke about this in another thread. You can add it to your thread if you'd like.

Question:
Originally posted by Boliberrys

Hi!
I wanted to know if someone can teach me how to add protection to my tool/encrypt it.
Free of course xD

My response:
Originally posted by another user

C# applications are quite "impossible" to protect. However, you can obfuscate the project from 'noobs'.
To do this you can use You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., or even You must login or register to view this content.. (The list goes on and on)

The following user thanked hotfix for this useful post:

Pichu
08-18-2014, 07:35 AM #9
suspect0
Can’t trickshot me!
i used one FREE on my project but when i release the tool. if u want the tool u have to buy the full version
i need one full FREE and safe
08-20-2014, 04:51 AM #10
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by suspect0 View Post
i used one FREE on my project but when i release the tool. if u want the tool u have to buy the full version
i need one full FREE and safe

The following user thanked 04jberry for this useful post:

xSyntheticPatch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo