Post: [C++][Source]Secure Passcode Generator & Vault - Labeled Source!
08-19-2014, 08:11 PM #1
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Passcode Generator & Vault
by Absolute Zero

About
Hey NGU, today i thought I would give you guys the gift of knowledge, and a potentially useful tool depending on the type of person you are. The program is a secure passcode generator. What does it do? Well, it basically generates passcodes that can be used for different websites, and puts them in the vault for later use! I was originally going to make this a bigger release, but I figured I would rather have people look at the source and maybe learn a thing or 2 about conversions and generation, so here you guys go!

Screenshots
You must login or register to view this content.

Tips & Warnings[/B][/U]
-This program has the ability to generate passcodes, store them in the vault, delete single entries, and wipe the entire vault!

-This was programmed in VS2010, so if you open it in a newer version of VS you will get a prompt to convert the C++ libraries of the program.

-Currently the Vault does not save on exit! If you want this to function 100%, that's something you will have to add yourself, but its easy to do!

-The source is labeled with comments for people to better understand what is going on.

Download & Virus Scan[/B][/U]
Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
0/52

Well, that's it for this one guys! Just remember, if you want to learn how I did this, download it and check out the source, and if you want to play around with the program itself, that is also included. Anyways, enjoy!

Note that I have had one report so far of the program not launching, if this happens please let me know so I can figure out what is missing/needed! Thanks!

~~Created with Absolute Zero's Thread Builder~~
Last edited by Absolute Zero ; 08-19-2014 at 08:33 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Absolute Zero for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, A Friend, BaSs_HaXoR, Cyb3r, DopestLobbiez, Luphox, Norway-_-1999, Dan, RTE
08-19-2014, 08:14 PM #2
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Good idea mate, hope it'll get in handy sometime later, thanks.

The following user thanked Cyb3r for this useful post:

Absolute Zero
08-19-2014, 08:17 PM #3
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Nice job bro Smile

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Absolute Zero
08-20-2014, 01:53 PM #4
Originally posted by Absolute
by Absolute Zero

About
Hey NGU, today i thought I would give you guys the gift of knowledge, and a potentially useful tool depending on the type of person you are. The program is a secure passcode generator. What does it do? Well, it basically generates passcodes that can be used for different websites, and puts them in the vault for later use! I was originally going to make this a bigger release, but I figured I would rather have people look at the source and maybe learn a thing or 2 about conversions and generation, so here you guys go!

Screenshots

Tips & Warnings[/B][/U]
-This program has the ability to generate passcodes, store them in the vault, delete single entries, and wipe the entire vault!

-This was programmed in VS2010, so if you open it in a newer version of VS you will get a prompt to convert the C++ libraries of the program.

-Currently the Vault does not save on exit! If you want this to function 100%, that's something you will have to add yourself, but its easy to do!

-The source is labeled with comments for people to better understand what is going on.

0/52

Well, that's it for this one guys! Just remember, if you want to learn how I did this, download it and check out the source, and if you want to play around with the program itself, that is also included. Anyways, enjoy!

Note that I have had one report so far of the program not launching, if this happens please let me know so I can figure out what is missing/needed! Thanks!

Dope dude. But i could help you with it saving the vault upon exit/restart. Just hmu if you want me too, it would only take me about 5 minutes. Also, I'm assuming this is C++ CLI (Managed C++)?
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 08-20-2014 at 01:55 PM.

The following user thanked BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

Absolute Zero
08-20-2014, 04:52 PM #5
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
Dope dude. But i could help you with it saving the vault upon exit/restart. Just hmu if you want me too, it would only take me about 5 minutes. Also, I'm assuming this is C++ CLI (Managed C++)?

Nah man I don't need help, I said if people wanna make it like that they can, but thanks! I just decided I was gonna open source it instead of make it really really good.
08-20-2014, 10:15 PM #6
Alt
Banned
YUNO Make Mac software :fa:

Looks good though! I'm looking at learning how to code, might have a look at this on my Windows desktop or Bootcamp.
08-21-2014, 01:00 AM #7
Esker
Samurai Poster
Should add this for more sweg
08-21-2014, 03:38 AM #8
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Alt View Post
YUNO Make Mac software :fa:

Looks good though! I'm looking at learning how to code, might have a look at this on my Windows desktop or Bootcamp.

If you wanna buy me a mac ill most definitely learn! lmfao

The following user thanked Absolute Zero for this useful post:

Alt
08-21-2014, 03:40 AM #9
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Lavecy View Post
Should add this for more sweg

Oops, missed that detail :P Thanks! lmfao
08-21-2014, 10:31 PM #10
Originally posted by Absolute
by Absolute Zero

About

Screenshots

Tips & Warnings[/B][/U]

0/52

You could save the passwords to a .ini (configuration) file and then read it on startup.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo