08-19-2014, 10:35 PM #1
jp187187
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I am having a issue. I have a source code from a game and it is coded in python.. I didn't code the game i have fixed some bugs and changed some stuff. My issue is this i have no idea how to make this into a exe i am not skilled enough nor do i have the knowledge on how.. I am reaching out to all of you to see if you can help me Thank you all for taking the time to read and consider this.. Btw i have tried to use pyfreeze and py2exe but i am again not skilled enough to do so....i am on python 27 just in case you wanted to know Smile this is for a online game that is popular and i am involved for my kids
08-20-2014, 04:33 AM #2
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by jp187187 View Post
Ok so I am having a issue. I have a source code from a game and it is coded in python.. I didn't code the game i have fixed some bugs and changed some stuff. My issue is this i have no idea how to make this into a exe i am not skilled enough nor do i have the knowledge on how.. I am reaching out to all of you to see if you can help me Thank you all for taking the time to read and consider this.. Btw i have tried to use pyfreeze and py2exe but i am again not skilled enough to do so....i am on python 27 just in case you wanted to know Smile this is for a online game that is popular and i am involved for my kids

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo