09-27-2014, 06:48 PM #1
Joshua.avacado
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i made a phisher and its very well coded besides on thing. If they write alot (which they will because its minecraft accounts) it wont finish. Here is your data: Alts System.Windows.Forms.RichTextBox, Text: [email][email protected][/email]:R!chard1
gameruser@o...'s Proxys: System.Windows.Forms.RichTextBox, Text:

How can i make the ... go away. i want to see the hole thing,

You must login or register to view this content.
^^^^^^^^ Code
09-28-2014, 09:46 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
I'm not really getting what you are doing? Are you storing the keys it fetches in a richTextBox or are you just passing the information from some textBoxes which are supposed to fish into a richTextBox?

If you're just storing string information, either store one liners with a simple string or use a StringBuilder and format it through it. Then email the info from StringBuilder through your SMTP Mailing method.

Also, if you're trying to get the text from a richTextBox, you have to enter: "richTextBox1.Text" not "richTextBox1" as for the first, you're getting the string value it holds. The second, you're just getting the method and it's converting the method to a readable string. (That's only really used for debugging or control comparing).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo